So I'm in the midst of recording a new song. I was going to just pitch shift my guitar, but that sounds so crappy. So I decided to mic a speaker while I played the bass through Guitar Pro 5. That sounded pretty crappy, too. :/

So now I come to UG to find the help of a bassist.

What I need is someone to do a DI of the tab I provide. It'll be in GP4/5 format. And I'll also give you a rough demo of what the bass will go in if you want to record while listening to it.

Ya, I'm giving a tab, but it'd be cool if you added some fills or diddies here and there. As long as it's followed for the most part, like the verse, that should stay pretty much like it is.

Thank you whoever my savior is! Of course you'll get credit whenever it is I finish this song. :P Which might not be for a while with school coming up, and such. I'll let you know when it's done, though, if you want to listen to it.

Yeeeeeeeeeep.

Oh, and if you have any questions, ask away...

PS: It's 4MB so I had to upload it on Mediafire. But I don't think there's a wait for it or anything.

PPS: The recording should be in highest quality .wav format.

Files (zip): http://www.mediafire.com/file/jwgxmxwzwwy/teh bass stuff.zip

tl;dr: I need someone to record a DI of the provided tab so I can put it in my song. (You get credit)
Last edited by peacemaker898 at Aug 13, 2009,
I hope you get something out of this space - inspiration, a laugh, a good link or two, things to think about & things to listen to. And that's why I need your help. houston playground equipment Marco Island Florida waterfront vacation rental house This space has become a bit of a catch-all for anything that interests me without too much regard if it interests anyone else. Since this is a PERSONAL blog I suppose that could be excused.

But I'd like to change that.

As I consider a re-design of this site - I want to make sure I'm not just putting new colors on it. I want to make sure it has a purpose. And serves that purpose.