Just got a new tune all mixed and mastered [albeit, I am very amateur when it comes to mastering]. This is track number 4 on my soon-to-be-released demo of 5 tracks. Let me know how it sounds.

Click here to listen.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
Last edited by Podey at Aug 13, 2009,
i like the acoustic. could have better tone. more verb and perhaps some better sustain. love the vocals!!! very indie sounding. you have some minor timing issues on the transition to the chorus. the drums really need to be louder. instruments could be more interesting. the vocals really are great though. good stuff.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1180165
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by chrisatgrace
i like the acoustic. could have better tone. more verb and perhaps some better sustain. love the vocals!!! very indie sounding. you have some minor timing issues on the transition to the chorus. the drums really need to be louder. instruments could be more interesting. the vocals really are great though. good stuff.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1180165

Thanks for this feedback. When you say the instruments could be more interesting, do you say that in the sense that the actual composition should be changed or do you mean I should layer in some more tracks? I'll hit you back with a crit soon.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
i think they rhythm track was really good, i just think some layered leads would spice it up a bit.
Too cool for a signature.
I really like it. Awesome vocals , the drums should be a little louder ,
sometimes you can barely hear them.
I don't really get what chris means with the layered leads. There are some nice leads in there.
It's another great song , l can't wait for the official demo.
This crit isn't very helpful (again) but I just wanted to tell you that it's an awesome song.
man this song is great dude! i agree drums need to be a little louder other than that its awesome vocals are really good