I went to guitar center today and played one of the nicest guitars ever. I own a Jackson RR5, the Randy Rhoads Edition, but the soloist was very nice. It had great color, it came in either a sunrise red or blue, the blue was way cooler then the red, but both great looking guitars. If you have a chance to play one DO IT!!!
It had seymour duncan Pickups with a very comfortable neck. All around AMAZING!!!
Pick Harmonics galore.
I totally love my soloist, it's one of the smoothest, most comfortable guitars I've ever touched.
Quote by Danno13
I totally love my soloist, it's one of the smoothest, most comfortable guitars I've ever touched.

dude im with you, im tryin to get my dad to buy me one, (im 16).
*clears throat*

cool story bro

but I don't really like the wide flat radius of Jacksons
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Yerp. Jackson necks and fingerboards are some of my very favorites, and the Soloist is definitely a great guitar...
The Soloist was created by god himself and I was lucky enough to receive one of his creations....
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by Richmanofaction
The Soloist was created by god himself and I was lucky enough to receive one of his creations....

Your exactly right and i wish i had one.!!!!!