Page 1 of 2
As an Eagles fan, I couldn't be more happy about this. I know people are going to make a fuss, but IMO he did his time. Not sure why nobody is making a fuss about stallworth killing a PERSON.

Thoughts?

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2009/08/eagles-reportedly-sign-vick.html
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Last edited by SoccerRM1 at Aug 13, 2009,
Maybe he should have stayed in that hotel located in California. But I guess he likes to live his life on the fast lane.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Maybe he should have stayed in that hotel located in California. But I guess he likes to live his life on the fast lane.

Yeah, but he's kind of a new kid in town out there.
Quote by Squifey
The Eagles might have a good year this year.

i wanna see some wildcat!
Quote by pmeg568c

My Gear
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Philly plays Atlanta later in the season. Do the falcons fans cheer for or boo Vick?
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
Put it in the NFL thread.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm an Eagles fan..I was really surprised to hear about this. He's def better than McNabb but the amount of protesting that's gonna happen at the games is gonna be ridiculous .
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
**** philly, **** Vick. Redskins FTW!!!!! :P
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by guitar4life24
I'm an Eagles fan..I was really surprised to hear about this. He's def better than McNabb but the amount of protesting that's gonna happen at the games is gonna be ridiculous .

This, I don't like the eagles so I don't really care, Gaints FTW.
Eh, I'm just glad to see him go somewhere. I think that's ****ty what Stallworth did and think the punishment is perfect but some people are pissed by it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Eh, I'm just glad to see him go somewhere. I think that's ****ty what Stallworth did and think the punishment is perfect but some people are pissed by it.

I think what he got from the NFL is probably worse than what he got from the court case. I don't see anyone else in the world not going to jail for 10+ years after killing someone drunk driving.
Quote by pmeg568c

My Gear
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
I don't see him fitting in on the field, Andy Reid has never been known as a very innovative coach, so I don't trust him to know how to use him. And McNabb is known to be kind of sensitive, so I'm interested in how he will react to his team signing a cheaper, ballsier version of himself.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by Jackal58
Put it in the NFL thread.

You put it in the NFL thread.

Sorry Pit Daddy.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Mad Mike 829
**** philly, **** Vick. Foreskins FTW!!!!! :P

Fixed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by SoccerRM1
I think what he got from the NFL is probably worse than what he got from the court case. I don't see anyone else in the world not going to jail for 10+ years after killing someone drunk driving.

Yeah i'm actually kinda surprised he didn't do at least 5 years. Oh well I'm just glad he isn't with the Pats anymore and bringing them this negative image.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I wouldn't get to excited. Vick only completed 50 % of his passes when he played regularly. And his running game is probably gone down hill alot.

But you never know
Quote by Mockstairwell
You put it in the NFL thread.

Sorry Pit Daddy.

It already is. But you know that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by guitar4life24
He's def better than McNabb

Wat.

Vick is definitely not better than Mcnabb. As I said in the NFL thread, I could understand giving him a one year deal since he hasn't played in forever, has aged, and has probably lost some athletic ability. But they're kinda taking a shot in the dark with this one.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I don't know about this? What is his position? I bet he'll play bass...he is black.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by thefuzz454
Wat.

Vick is definitely not better than Mcnabb. As I said in the NFL thread, I could understand giving him a one year deal since he hasn't played in forever, has aged, and has probably lost some athletic ability. But they're kinda taking a shot in the dark with this one.

Every contract in the NFL is one year long, due to the non-guaranteed nature of them. They probably wrote it as a 2-year so he could get more money up front.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by guitar4life24

That's funny. Did you just say Vick is better than McNabb?
Even at his best, he was nowhere near McNabb. Not to mention, the man just got out of jail and hasn't played football in a very, very long time. Think of all the rust he'll have, plus the fact that he was mediocre at best, at least as a passing qb. No way he's better than McNabb.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
That's funny. Did you just say Vick is better than McNabb?
Even at his best, he was nowhere near McNabb. Not to mention, the man just got out of jail and hasn't played football in a very, very long time. Think of all the rust he'll have, plus the fact that he was mediocre at best, at least as a passing qb. No way he's better than McNabb.

+ infinity and beyond.
I won't be surprised to see Philly use him as a running back but the man ain't playin' qb in Philly.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Philly will probably be like watching a college team. 2 million ways to run the ball and a few passes here and there.

But unfortunately that style of play doesn't cut it in the NFL
Quote by SoccerRM1
As an Eagles fan, I couldn't be more happy about this. I know people are going to make a fuss, but IMO he did his time. Not sure why nobody is making a fuss about stallworth killing a PERSON.

Thoughts?

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2009/08/eagles-reportedly-sign-vick.html

stallworth was suspended for a year, and he was participating a lot with the family and himself. so, i guess that's why no one is making a huge deal about his DUI.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
stallworth was suspended for a year, and he was participating a lot with the family and himself. so, i guess that's why no one is making a huge deal about his DUI.

He also immediately admitted guilt and didn't try to throw his family under the bus. Stallworth is a class act compared to Vick.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
He also immediately admitted guilt and didn't try to throw his family under the bus. Stallworth is a class act compared to Vick.

Yeah, you can kill a person, but not harm a dog! What kind of moron would believe otherwise?
I was hoping that he would go to the Dolphins. I think he's a great player. I hope that his personal life is turned around now.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by voteforpedro36
Yeah, you can kill a person, but not harm a dog! What kind of moron would believe otherwise?

Ya know. Learn how to comprehend. Yes Stallworth killed a man. By many accounts the pedestrian he hit was as dumb as a post and walked into traffic. Stallworth hit him. And then he called the cops. Vick denied, denied denied. And then he lied, lied, lied. And then he blamed his family. He never took responsibility for his actions until his lawyer told him to or else he was going to spend the next 15 years in prison. It's called personal responsibility. Stallworth has it. Vick is scum.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Ya know. Learn how to comprehend. Yes Stallworth killed a man. By many accounts the pedestrian he hit was as dumb as a post and walked into traffic. Stallworth hit him. And then he called the cops. Vick denied, denied denied. And then he lied, lied, lied. And then he blamed his family. He never took responsibility for his actions until his lawyer told him to or else he was going to spend the next 15 years in prison. It's called personal responsibility. Stallworth has it. Vick is scum.

Yeah you're right, but I just wanted to point out that the human life is more important than an animals. The way Vick acted afterwards was 100% worse than Stallworth's though, you're right.
Quote by voteforpedro36
Yeah you're right, but I just wanted to point out that the human life is more important than an animals. The way Vick acted afterwards was 100% worse than Stallworth's though, you're right.

At any point in time we are all capable of stepping on our dicks. It is the way we manage ourselves afterwards that shows the true character of the man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
At any point in time we are all capable of stepping on our dicks. It is the way we manage ourselves afterwards that shows the true character of the man.

...wat?

either way,
Another reason to hate the Eagles...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by SoccerRM1
but IMO he did his time.

No he didn't
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Karvid

This is so full of win that there can be no other way to describe it other than: Fuckin win
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by voteforpedro36

Animal life is equally as valid as human life. They're both life. :/

You damn human elitists...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by voteforpedro36

Well, I'm not justifying it or anything, but Stallworth's case was an accident, sure he was drunk, and he definately deserves punishment for manslaughter, but Vick didn't accidentally dog fight.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Is it true PETA is going to protest at all of the games?
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
Is it true PETA is going to protest at all of the games?
Peta would get owned by the eagles fans

but there has been talk about. thats all i have heard though
Page 1 of 2