Hey guys i was wondering if there was a way to get a 7.5 gig hd video on a 4.2 gig dvd disk. If so how would i make the format smaller. I just wanted to watch it tonight. on my tv.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
you can but trust me, it will not turn out well.
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Why did i ask the pit...
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kylendm
Why did i ask the pit...

because you have no friends
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
No seriously it wont. I use to burn normal DVD's onto 4.7 and if say the movie was 5GB or something, then the ending would be totally ****ed up and pixelated. It doesnt work.
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Actuall, you can. There is a program out there called DVD shrink for PC only. It's a free download and used like algorhtyms or somethin to shrink it with very minimal effect on quality.
Quote by trward07
Actuall, you can. There is a program out there called DVD shrink for PC only. It's a free download and used like algorhtyms or somethin to shrink it with very minimal effect on quality.

I use it and it screwed up the ending when it was too big. But you can use the program to split the movie into two parts and then burn it with DVD decrypter which is free
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
You won't get that big of a size difference without sacrificing quality (for example, going back to standard def instead of HD).

What you could do however, is get yourself some dual layer dvds, those have twice the storage capacity of a normal dvd, so the movie should fit on it (I'm pretty sure this is basically what HD-DVDs are recorded to).