Page 1 of 2
Cannibal Corpse - Devoured By Vermon
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Idk about scare... but Requiem of a Dream makes everything seem intense, not scary, but intense. Like I played it in my car, really loud, in the In N Out drive through and even that seemed intense.
The Aeroplane Flies High (Turns Left, Looks Right) - Smashing Pumpkins

the same progression playing over and over with the tape recordings freaked me out when I first heard it.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
When I first heard "Faaip de Ooid" (or however the hell you spell it) by Tool, my iPod was on shuffle, it was in my bed, and I was half asleep.

I had forgotten about my iPod, and all of a sudden I just hear some freaked out dude sputtering nonsense about aliens.

Needless to say, bricks were shat.

Oh, and this.

EDIT: and those Staggallah (sp?) songs with the mental patients screaming, those make me shit ****ing BOULDERS.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Aug 13, 2009,
A lot of the depressing Pink Floyd stuff always gets to me, especially the first time I saw The Wall movie

So funny how all of the little girls in my school (I thought High School would be different) think that Marilyn Manson and Slipknot are scary. Put that stuff on before they go to sleep, and it'll only give them a headache. Give them Echoes before they go to sleep, and they'll be wetting the bed
Slug Bait, or Hamburger Lady from Throbbing Gristle.
Quote by brandon369852
Then you are officially the worst Ug'er here.
Well, some of the Dimmu Borgir songs can creep me out, but it really only works when its coupled with the video.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by IwantaTele
necropedophile - cannibal corpse.
/thread

Cannibal Corpse = Not terrifying in the least bit.
This one part in the song Sowing Season(Yeah) by Brand New. Everything cuts off except the vocals and he says "I'm not your friend. I'm just a man who knows how it feels." I had my ipod playing last night while I was trying to sleep and I couldn't really hear it but that part came on and scared me so much. He says it in such a frightening way.
Quote by crazy8rgood
When I first heard "Faaip de Ooid" (or however the hell you spell it) by Tool, my iPod was on shuffle, it was in my bed, and I was half asleep.

I had forgotten about my iPod, and all of a sudden I just hear some freaked out dude sputtering nonsense about aliens.

Needless to say, bricks were shat.

Oh, and this.

EDIT: and those Staggallah (sp?) songs with the mental patients screaming, those make me shit ****ing BOULDERS.

=oo i ve never met ANYONE who knows the pendreki piece before =] and i totally agree with your choice
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by BobChicken
=oo i ve never met ANYONE who knows the pendreki piece before =] and i totally agree with your choice

Good stuff. Creepy.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Aug 13, 2009,
Pink Floyd's catalog contains some scary things.

One Of These Days
Welcome To The Machine
Careful With That Axe, Eugene
Even "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun" creeps me out just a little bit.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Crazy8rgood mentioning the mental patients reminded me of Hey Foxymophandlemama Thats Me by Pearl Jam creeps me out...
I'll show you my dark secret!
as a kid...well, younger kid...the intro to Time by Pink Floyd scared the $hit out of me while trying to go to sleep...
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by sk8nalmost1394
This one part in the song Sowing Season(Yeah) by Brand New. Everything cuts off except the vocals and he says "I'm not your friend. I'm just a man who knows how it feels." I had my ipod playing last night while I was trying to sleep and I couldn't really hear it but that part came on and scared me so much. He says it in such a frightening way.

Mine would be Limousine (in the same album). Especially when he repeats the "I love you so much, etc." part and gradually gets more intense. It just really depressed me when I read the true tragedy behind the song.
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.
Originally Posted by wicked_hobbit
Mine would be Limousine (in the same album). Especially when he repeats the "I love you so much, etc." part and gradually gets more intense. It just really depressed me when I read the true tragedy behind the song.

What is the story? I heard it was about some little girl that died in a car crash but I don't know any details.
Whoever said Climbing Up The Walls gets a +1.

Horse Latitudes by The Doors is kinda freaky.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Quote by ac/dc_freak91
Sweet! Thank you good sir, you've saved my ass!

Um...

The creepier part of 'misunderstood' by dream theater.

doesn't really scare me, just is kinda freaky.

best i could think of at the moment.
The first time I listened to the band **** and Ball Torture I felt a disturbing mixture of both fear and the feeling that I was violating some basic moral standard.
two and a half men.
Last edited by Cameronrobson at Aug 13, 2009,
I just listened to Aeroplane Flies High by Smashing Pumpkins, its seriously a great song!
I'll show you my dark secret!
Quote by Laysrgood
I just listened to Aeroplane Flies High by Smashing Pumpkins, its seriously a great song!

Well, duh, it's pre-Machina Smashing Pumpkins, it's gonna be great.
The Beatles - Revolution 9

That **** is so creepy youtube it
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
+ at least 2 to whoever said "Climbing Up the Walls".

Personally I'd also like to mention "Everything In It's Right Place" and "Fitter Happier", both also by Radiohead. That Microsoft Sam voice in "Fitter Happier" used to really creep me out, but in a good way.
Quote by mulletboy14
+ at least 2 to whoever said "Climbing Up the Walls".

Personally I'd also like to mention "Everything In It's Right Place" and "Fitter Happier", both also by Radiohead. That Microsoft Sam voice in "Fitter Happier" used to really creep me out, but in a good way.

A PIG, IN A CAGE, ON ANTIBIOTICS

That song almost makes me laugh. But, the message it's conveying, it just sort of depresses me.
Um, Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath scares the crap outta me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akt3awj_Ah8

And anything by With Blood Comes Cleansing. And they praise the lord with that. Freaky.
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX
The first time I listened to Destroyer by Gorgoroth.

Oh, and also Under the Pagan Megalith, coincedentally also by Gorgoroth. lol.
Quote by puppetmaster93
Um, Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath scares the crap outta me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akt3awj_Ah8

And anything by With Blood Comes Cleansing. And they praise the lord with that. Freaky.

+1 on the Sabbath, first time i heard that song I was like 8 and had never been more by anything before of since, but it dosent creep me out now.

But seriously, ever listen to Stairway to Heaven backwards? creepy s*** there (i know unoriginal)
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by sk8nalmost1394
What is the story? I heard it was about some little girl that died in a car crash but I don't know any details.

It is about a little girl who died in a car crash. The girl was in a limo coming home from a wedding and it got hit by an SUV driven by a drunk kid. The girl got decapitated and the limo driver died. It's a really depressing story and song. I love that album though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK9hpcIXL2Q
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Aug 13, 2009,
A lot of Sunn O))) songs, but I can't name a certain one because I haven't listened to them much.
There's this one part in Stairway that always gives me the chills... I can't remember the part, but it's freaky. Actually I do remember it now... "If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now."
GO YANKEES!
...and then she bled - suicide silence

gave me ****ing chills and my vision tunnelled
(background is audio of a chimpanzee mauling a woman)
do y'alls people eat oatmeal?
Page 1 of 2