I'm going to Blink 182 here in a couple days and it's one of my favorite bands, I'd really like to get near the stage for this one. I plan to get up at around 4am and drive, it's 3 hours so I'll get there around 7am, get some breakfast and maybe be near the venue around 8am. The show starts at 2pm. Will I have a good spot in line? I've heard people have camped for the previous blink shows on the tour.

Am I showing up early enough or what do you guys think? Thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Ive only been to one big name show, but I got there an hour or so before and i was fine.
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
its blink 182, sell your tickets and buy something worthwhile, but in all seriousness if its not rush seating dont bother waking up that early.
~Defiant~
Go early to be sure, plus you can get good stories out of it.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Well, id say, get there at noon man, Cause I went and seen Lamb Of God in Toronto, And i think I got there an hour before the show started and there were lot's of people. Still managed to get in the front row though, but id say go there an hour and a half or two hours ahead of time.

But it also depends on how big the show is, how many tickets did they sell, how many people does the arena hold or where ever your going to. These are all question that you should ask yourself to know more about the time you should be there.
its blink dont go at all but ha ha just be there an hour before
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
you can get there at 8am... Or you can just use the basic "excuse me excuse me" technique

I went to see kiss at a festival and i got all the way to the front through a huge crowd, just pretend someone's waiting for you in the front.
depends on the band. if it's a band i'm a die hard for i'll show up an hour or two before so the fight to the front row isn't so much
yeah, last concert I went to we went for a walk to find the venue in the morning and there were people lining up already at 9am and the show was at 8pm, we got there at 7pm and got to the front easy, depends on the venue I guess.
depending on how old you are you can get to the front by saying my kids up there.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I went about half an hour before Satriani was scheduled to go on stage in Edmonton. Then we just worked our way up the crowd till we were about 5 feet from the stage
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Laimbo
yeah, last concert I went to we went for a walk to find the venue in the morning and there were people lining up already at 9am and the show was at 8pm, we got there at 7pm and got to the front easy, depends on the venue I guess.

haha that's sick
Quote by KTFM
Wonderwall.
Bitches love Wonderwall.
Last year, I went to see Gigantour in Toronto, we got there at 3pm, the show started at 5. I was within 15 feet of Alexi Laiho 'nuff said. It all depends on the show really, but honestly, getting there early doesn't hurt.
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
It's called westfair ampitheatre, i think it's 20,000 people, it's in Council Bluffs, Iowa so not a big city like LA or anything.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch