Ok the bands now SUCK we need more bands like led zepplin iron maiden black sabbith megadeth all that **** we need to go back to when it was about the music not the $$$$ ok you see the tabs for all the old band not simpal man I see some of this **** and it's all 0 um that's not playing that's struming we need to bring back the good music
Quote by Thanoss
Ok the mainstream bands now SUCK
Fixed. There are actually a lot of good bands out there.

I do agree though, that mainstream music went WAY downhill over the past decade.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
you don't think they cared about money? i really highly doubt they didn't care about it. i'll leave it at that before i start giving a list of a million things money has provided ozzy and robert plant.
My Gear:

Squier Stratocaster
Italia Maranello
Ibanez GIO
Samich D-1
Baldwin SG
Fender CD100CE

Proel WahWah
Digitech RP-80 Multi-Effects

Peavey Combo Amp
Marshall Practice Amp
Plenty of modern bands make good music and plenty of older bands suck. Stop whining and start constructing grammatically coherent sentences. We need fewer bands like Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath and more bands doing things that haven't been done a thousand times before.

If all you care about is the music, the motivation behind its creation shouldn't matter. Most of history's greatest composers wrote music because they were payed to do it. Playing for money is nothing new, and nothing about it has changed in the time between Led Zeppelin and today.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Aug 13, 2009,
-_-

Calm down you 13 year old.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Last edited by jpgilbert701 at Aug 13, 2009,