Well now that I have a tube amp I need to get a good pedalboard. For the pedalboard itself I guess I'll need it to hold like 6-8 pedals plus a 5 button footswitch.
Any suggestions on pedalboards that come pre-made with everything, or like a board and power supplier separate are appreciated. I am really too lazy to make my own.

Here are the types of pedals I want... my budget is a little flexible but I don't want to spend more than like $80 on a pedal if I buy it used except maybe wah.
I play an Ibanez S470 through a Marshall JCM2000 TSL. I play mostly Sublime, RHCP, 311, and Slightly Stoopid type stuff. I will sometimes play alternative rock, and hard rock/metal some. Nothing more high gain than like Metallica or Avenged Sevenfold.

Wah -
I was thinking a crybaby classic, but are there any other suggestions within the relatively same price range? I heard its a bit better than the original, and I don't need the options of the 535Q, I just want one pretty good wah with a decent sweep, and I like crybaby's. I will use it mainly for RHCP/Sublime, but I want it to sound alright for like Metallica type gain.

Delay -
I was thinking for this style analog will be better. I always see the Carbon Copy floating around as a suggestion.

Chorus -
I see the small clone suggested alot, I don't know if any are better for the price or not.

Overdrive -
I already made a thread about this, but I want to bring my amp into more of a metallica range. it can do it alright, but a little more punch would be nice. Basically a OD that doesn't bring a big mid boost, because marshalls have plenty of mids already.

Noise Gate -
I always see the ISP decimator recommended, as of now I think that's my best bet.

Tuner -
I always see the Korg Pitchblack recommended, as of now it's that.

That's about it for the near future. A while from now I might add a fuzz, EQ, flanger, and/or reverb.
Wah - you'll probably want to go for a 535Q as Metallica and RHCP are on different ends of the wah spectrum.

Delay - I'll recommend the EHX Memory Boy to you, it's a fair bit better sounding than the Carbon Copy to my ears.

Chorus - no idea

Overdrive - I use a DigiTech Bad Monkey and it's great as a boost to give more gain and slightly more volume. Very transparent pedal.

Noise gate - ISP Decimator is the way to go, as far as I know.

Tuner - the pitchblack is oft recommended, yes, but it's very good in its own right.

Check Pedaltrain for a board.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Wah - you'll probably want to go for a 535Q as Metallica and RHCP are on different ends of the wah spectrum.

Delay - I'll recommend the EHX Memory Boy to you, it's a fair bit better sounding than the Carbon Copy to my ears.

Chorus - no idea

Overdrive - I use a DigiTech Bad Monkey and it's great as a boost to give more gain and slightly more volume. Very transparent pedal.

Noise gate - ISP Decimator is the way to go, as far as I know.

Tuner - the pitchblack is oft recommended, yes, but it's very good in its own right.

Check Pedaltrain for a board.

Alright thanks. But I don't need the wah to sound great for metallica, just be usable. Which IDK if the crybaby classic can take high gain at all?
What dylan said basically. And are you sure you're too lazy? It can save a lot of money to build your own pedalboard. Enough for a new pedal . And it is incredibly easy as there is a plethora of info on it on UG and online (especially if you have access to Ikea for one of their Gorm shelf boards).
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Last edited by Greenwood991 at Aug 13, 2009,
for delay, look at wamplers analog echo, the Decimator is great, I really love my YJM308 OD it is a great OD for cheap, I like boss TU-2 tuner, I use the JH-1 wah and IMO it is very versitile and for a pedal board, go with pedal train and a voodoo lab power supply
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Alright thanks for the replies. I might think about building one...

For the pedaltrain I'd need to buy a power supply like the boss powerblock right? From the info it didn't look like it was powered.
For a pedalboard check out the Ikea GORM ones. Someone here has a different Ikea one that I really like but I can't remember the name.
I have a huge fear if rays.