Subwayfreshbuzz.com
Just tell them you bought a tuna sub, you get a promo code for five dollar lawn tickets.

I work at subway, and a million times a day I have to explain to people, the promo isn't on the receit I give you, you really didn't have to buy the sub, just go on the website and lie...
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Last edited by _Ixnay_ at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by JayT44

That couldve been the least helpful thing anyone on this site has ever done. I googled that same thing just before i posted, i mean did you even look at the results? If you did youre retarded for still posting and if you didnt then why the hell are you posting?
Quote by _Ixnay_
Subwayfreshbuzz.com
Just tell them you bought a tuna sub, you get a promo code for five dollar lawn tickets.

I work at subway, and a million times a day I have to explain to people, the promo isn't on the receit I give you, you really didn't have to buy the sub, just go on the website and lie...

haha sneaky sneaky marketing

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Quote by _Ixnay_
Subwayfreshbuzz.com

Thanks man
Quote by REV3LATI0N
haha sneaky sneaky marketing

I know, hah, they re-sell the same exact subs with different names too all the time, and it really does work, people go CRAZY. "OMFG A NEW SUB, I MUST TRY!"
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
More important question, why would want to go to Crue Fest?
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by JayT44
Really? That's funny. 7th result from the top.

Please proceed to ****ing off.

EDIT: Second page, 7th from the top, also.

7th from the top eh?

http://dallas.backpage.com/TicketsForSale/_169_motley_crue_crue_fest_2_concert_on_saturday_august_8th/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=6233000

Ya thats f***ing useful, now unless the next thing you post is a code that actually works, dont post again
Quote by JUICEBOXZERO93
7th from the top eh?

Can you not count?! That was the 6th... go one more bud. And there is no need for the unnecessary flaming.

EDIT: I think an apology is in order....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 13, 2009,
Quote by JayT44

Can you not count?! That was the 6th... go one more bud. And there is no need for the unnecessary flaming.

EDIT: I think an apology is in order....

1)Crue Fest Tickets, Cheap Crue Fest Tickets - Crue Fest 2 Tickets
2)Cruefest 2 tickets - Houston Tickets For Sale - Kijiji Houston, Texas
3)3SO @ Crue Fest 2 - Blossom Music Center - 3SO Hits Rock Music ...
4)WiseGuys Presale Password: Crue Fest 2 in a city near you ...
5)Mötley Crüe Played MSG | Announced Crüe Fest 2, Tickets On Sale ...
6)Explorer's Bounty Featured at 2009 Crue Fest 2
7)Motley Crue Crue Fest 2 concert on Saturday, August 8th - dallas ...

No that was 7th... and the one who cant count is...? you know what im not even gonna bother because the next one, THE 8TH ONE, has 2 codes that dont even work anyway.

So youre right im sorry you cant count and that i yelled at you, my mom would be so disappointed in me she alway taught me to be patient with people who have mental deficiencies.
Last edited by JUICEBOXZERO93 at Aug 13, 2009,

Screen shots don't lie bro.... Sorry
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Lots O' FX
More important question, why would want to go to Crue Fest?

this.
Quote by JayT44

Screen shots don't lie bro.... Sorry

Youre right screenshots dont lie...

And i return to what i said earlier which is THOSE CODES DONT WORK ANYWAY. So thanks for trying, come back when youve go a clue