Here's the deal: I'm building a Thinline Telecaster, and I was going to use my favourite pickup, a Swineshead AMP humbucker, in the neck position. It's a humbucker made with seperate Alnico V pole pieces instead of a bar magnet, giving a much clearer tone.

Swineshead haven't been taking orders for a while since they've been backlogged - they've just started taking orders again and they've more than doubled their prices. A black plastic humbucker used to be £40, now they're £85, and that's on top of a four week waiting time (they used to do each pickup in about two weeks). As much as I love their pickups, I really, really can not afford that.

So, anyone know of a neck humbucker that is either made in the same style as this or at least made in a similar style (i.e. seperate pole pieces, or other construction that gives a similar effect), and that is available easily in the UK for about £50? Might go up to £60 if I have to.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Well my Tokai has Vintage 57 PAF Pickups that give a really nice clean sound but I've only been able to find a 59 model http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/sh-1n-59-model-humbucker/13153
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!