Hi Thurr. I've got this guitar that was my Moms and has now been given to me and I was wondering if anyone know anything about it? It was my Moms when she was my age so it's at least 30 years old. I haven't been able to find out any information about it and my grandparents are kinda of useless as all they know it is was a small guitar that they bought because my mom wanted to play with her grandma.

It's pretty small compared to other acoustics I've picked up. It's 10 1/2" across the top, 9" on the smallest part, and 14 1/2" on the widest bottom. It's 3 1/2" Deep and 19" from the top to the bottom. If those measurements make any sense or are even relevant.

The name on the headstock is Capri and it has a fleur de lis under it. Inside the guitar's body is the model number CW-360D. There are also 2 dots above the 12th fret as well as the 7th, also don't know if that is relevant as I've only seen that on a few other guitars. That's all I know about this guitar and I'd like to know if anyone has any information about it?

Photos Follow, making post kinda long ;p