I have a MIM strat, a fender Champion 600, a POD 2.0 and a Dunlop crybaby original. I have a lot of money (around 1000$) and I dont know what I should by next (effects, equalizer, uprage my guitar, or maybe a Pod xt live). Can anyone advice me?
a hooker?

i mean it really depends on what you think you lack or that tone that you want but havent gottten, or save it incase of GAS for something
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
With a Grand I'd be looking at a egnater rebel 20, but that's just me. If your interested in the XT Live it will be an improvement over the POD you have, but it's also gonna be alot more complicated. With the money you have left over get a good OD/Distortion to go in front of the POD.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue? I know I've been recommending this alot lately, but it's probably the nicest sounding amp in that pricerange I've ever played.
Quote by JFrusciante007
I have a MIM strat, a fender Champion 600, a POD 2.0 and a Dunlop crybaby original. I have a lot of money (around 1000$) and I dont know what I should by next (effects, equalizer, uprage my guitar, or maybe a Pod xt live). Can anyone advice me?

Here's my thoughts...

When you buy stuff just because you happen to have some extra money, you end up getting stuff you don't really need, and the novelty of the new item(s) wears off fairly quickly and you realize it was a waste of money.

Better off waiting untill you know what you want/need - THEN see if you have the money for it...That will always end up being a better buy.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Ok i think ill just wait until I can get an American Strat, I think it will be an upgrade and it will not be a waste of money because the guitar take value with time.
Quote by JFrusciante007
I need to get my tone close to Frusciante's

Some heroin would definetly help.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.