Sadly dude to the hardships of the sinking ship that is the US economy I must part with one of my heads. I'm torn as to which one I should get rid of. Which one should I keep and which one goes on ebay/craigslist?
sorry for the typo. I was homeschooled :S
how much d'you think you'd sell the deliverance for? i'm very intrigued.
I have no idea. I see them going for a little under a grand on ebay every once in awhile. They're both worth about the same considering the 5150II FJA mod.
ah. well i'm saving up for a new amp so i wouldn't have all the money until this winter, and you seem like you're more interested in cash than any trades. if you don't get rid of it before then, definitely let me know! i could even possibly have the cash before then if i bust my ass doing catering every weekend.
I feel man. If I'm still needed to sell them and haven't sold one by then definently shoot me a pm!
it might be hard to get what the FJA 5150 is worth if you sell it. It sucks, but people generally don't want to pay much more for the modded version, even if it would cost a LOT more to have a stock one sent out. It makes more sense financially to sell the D60.
Dude I do feel that. I just hate making up my mind on this one. The lead channel on the 5150 is so nice after being modded!
then again I hate to lose the versatility of the Deliverance! GGGARAARRHH
well, it's going to cost a lot more to get another 5150 modded, than what you will get for your FJA right now. An FJA 5150 is going to be more rare than a D60 too, you could pick up another D60 anytime without a problem. People tend to hold on to those FJA 5150. If you get the right buyer, maybe you can get close to what the 5150 is worth. I would list both with a firm price, and let the cards fall where they may. Whatever sells first, yank the other off the market.
I feel man. Solid thinking!