I've tried countless times to install msn back on my comp, but apparently I still have it. I removed it from add/remove programs, I've searched it, I've gone into the drive to find it. It's gone but it won't let me install it. What the f*ck do I do!?!??!
Last edited by Sleepwalker 666 at Aug 14, 2009,
go out and talk face to face
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
You have to delete it from your registry. Get a program for it. Just search "registry cleaner".

There will be a free one no doubt.
It's too scared to fight and I haven't had messenger for abour 4 months now. What does this registry cleaner do?
nothing... its a virus
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
It's too scared to fight and I haven't had messenger for abour 4 months now. What does this registry cleaner do?

Programs leave files in your registry even when you delete them. It's like deleting your history but not the cookies.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Programs leave files in your registry even when you delete them. It's like deleting your history but not the cookies.

So it'll only delete errors and such? I don't wanna screw anything else up.
If you have Windows XP, i think you can run the "Disc Cleanup" tool, which is in Accessories>System Tools. If I'm not mistaken, it can clean your registry. If not, it's a good thing to run anyway
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I initially read this as "How The F*ck Do I Get Rid of Men!!!"

I can't have been the only one.
So fell Lord Perth...

... And the countryside did shake with that thunder.
i'd just buy a new computer to save the hassle
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick