Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY0n-Jqf2Co

and I now want to kill disney even more

I think for every time a person on the disney channel calls themselves rock, we should drop a boulder on them

and who else is reads to boycott sears now...

even if you dont shop there anyway, you will start a boycott...

anyways, how many companies are gonna be taken over by those mother****ers
why cant disney go back to mickey mouse and talking crickets and whatnot, and not try to ack like... whatever the hell they are right now...
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
you ARE aware that disntey has polluted the last 3 years PERIOD, right?
love is love // return to dust
Hey guys look at me ima rocker cuz i wear expensive clothes and have a clean cut and play guitar hero and i also on my coke.
I'm just waiting for Disney to try and make an "alternative/indie" band.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

That will be the day
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

crunkcore.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

well, according to them, they probably already have

does the achy breaky heart bitch on the pole count
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

arent all of disneys bands "alternative/indie"

how about a metal dysney band for a change?
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
what this doesn't sound like rock at aoh wait a minute they just said yes we can rock sorry for a sec i thought i got the wrong link or rickrolled or something
Quote by selibucaz
arent all of disneys bands "alternative/indie"

how about a metal dysney band for a change?

yep, they are for people with indie ears, with disney in your ears, you will die.

and as soon as they claim to be metal, Im seriously sitting across the street with a sniper rifle and a six-pack
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

No, Disney with a death metal band....
* Deep growling voice*
Wear Purity rings
we make vagina's tingle
Mickey Mouse is our pimp
He slapped me cause I'm his b*tch
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Quote by badassasaurus
* Deep growling voice*
Wear Purity rings
we make vagina's tingle
Mickey Mouse is our pimp
Christian families are ****in retarded

South Park
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
I'd do Hannah Montana. And that chick in the video.
Last edited by GoldsteinAMoA at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by GoldsteinAMoA
I'd do Hannah Montana.

her dady and mickey already got dibs
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by Aerokizzombie
her dady and mickey already got dibs

and crabs.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

So what, Sears makes a back-to-school commercial with Disney and you start bitching? All the Disney stuff you complain about is clearly targeted squarely at 11 year-olds and has no affect whatsoever on you. Why get mad about it?
Since when do rockers wear brightly colored fedoras?

When I first saw that commercial on TV I got super pissed.
Rock is a term that is much bigger than the sum of its supposed parts. And its only a commercial, and a Sears commercial at that. Other than "vintage" shirts, has Sears ever been a "rocker" store? Why would you boycott Sears because they had a kid star in a commercial for kids clothes? And besides, the Disney/Nickelodeon/MTV media conglomerate corporation is much larger than you imagine, and probably control more aspects of your life than you know.
yea, plus even tho disney is in a bad direction it dosent matter, cause young kids like that stuff. when i was 11 i thought i was a gangster lol.
Quote by Suffrin

TS, Please, Please for the love of god, Go outside and talk to girls or something. Make a friend. Do anything, but please, stop concentrating all your time on hating things that have absolutely zero effect on you!
Quote by I_hate_kyle
So what, Sears makes a back-to-school commercial with Disney and you start bitching? All the Disney stuff you complain about is clearly targeted squarely at 11 year-olds and has no affect whatsoever on you. Why get mad about it?

Because people who are older than 11... sometimes older than 15 or 16 years old are still listening to this music.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I find it funny that rock was a sort of way to rebel in its early days and now its used to promote sears clothing which does not even look like what a rocker would wear.
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Did she say "show me how you rock your salad..."?

EDIT: 0:27, if she's not saying that, then what the hell IS she saying?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by \m/-Metallica
I find it funny that rock was a sort of way to rebel in its early days and now its used to promote sears clothing which does not even look like what a rocker would wear.

A rocker is a chair. It should wear a nice quilt.
if disney can ever produce hot girls w/o the ability to talk, i might reconsider my previous gripes about them. maybe.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by badassasaurus
* Deep growling voice*
Wear Purity rings
we make vagina's tingle
Mickey Mouse is our pimp

Awesome I'd sing that Cannibal Corpse style.
Let's face it ... nobody that cares about their image shops at Sears. Not that they have bad clothes - they have some good ones too. I have trouble finding pants in my size (33/34), and I shop all over. But most of the people that shop their are parents looking to get as much shopping done in one store as possible.

Or those people are from an older generation, and they're not going to be swayed one way or the other by the adverts.

Even though Disney is a kids' brand, the Sears/Disney line is meant to appeal to parents shopping for their kids. They're banking on Moms and Dads buying clothes at Sears because they look like what they see on their kids' favourite shows, and the parents are thinking their kids would like that.

Better or worse, that's how the adverts run.
Quote by Just Andrew
Did she say "show me how you rock your salad..."?

EDIT: 0:27, if she's not saying that, then what the hell IS she saying?

I thinks she's supposed to be saying "show me how you rock your style". It does sound like salad though .

In regards to the commercial, oh well.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
You don't have to pay attention to such things you know. More to the point, you don't have to bitch about them to an unsuspecting, uncaring internet.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Hip hoppers? Skater? Popstars? Maybe those kids could be the latter, but how the **** could they be skaters without skateboards?
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by Frank Fury
Hip hoppers? Skater? Popstars? Maybe those kids could be the latter, but how the **** could they be skaters without skateboards?

apparently, nowadays, if you wear vans or dc, you are considered a "skater".
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by Flippy Floppy
I thinks she's supposed to be saying "show me how you rock your style". It does sound like salad though .

In regards to the commercial, oh well.
She must have a speech impediment if THAT was supposed to sound like style...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Because people who are older than 11... sometimes older than 15 or 16 years old are still listening to this music.

thats fine for them....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by gavincandance
apparently, nowadays, if you wear vans or dc, you are considered a "skater".

Well damn. Back in "my day" we had to skateboard and be good at it to be "skaters". I hate the younger generation. They're fed all this stale **** on TV and they're all idiots, consumed with being trendy and all about fashion. Since when did 10 year old boys start caring about fashion?
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
I really like how they say there "rockers" then dress and dance like hiphop artists.
sigh...
i dont see a reason to complain over a ad like that but some of it actually shows how kids dont know what the f*** there talkin about anymore. skaters without boards..... and how anyone holding a guitar or singing is a "rocker"

like the whole "im gangsta even though i dont know what a ghetto looks like cause i was born in the suburbs" thing. its annoying.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Page 1 of 2