Poll: Do you use the N word?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you use the N word?
yes
129 56%
no
101 44%
Voters: 230.
Page 1 of 3
Well do you?

I say it alot as kind of a joke between all my friends. I am in no way racist and ill get pissed if someone says it around a black person cause its not right.

But if theres an awkward silence ill just say "******s" and everyone will bust out laughing.

So do you? And this includes all of the following

nigga
niggaz
niccah.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
only between my close friends, who know I'm always joking. To other people ? no. in public ? probably not. Close to black people ? def not.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Yes, me and my friend sometimes pretend to be racist. Although we admit we're mainly talking about the dumbass black people, not the educated ones. Funny thing is, he's one of the educated black guys.
NOT to black people, but yea.

I call black people porch monkeys. Im bringing it back
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
No.

There is no non-racist way to use it. It has and always will be a racist word. Using it in any context for any reason is racist.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I use it,it's one of the few words in the English language that still has the power to shock people.

Call a redneck a n*gger if you get the chance.Their reaction is priceless.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Yeah I use it sometimes.

OT Video
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I used to use it jokingly with friends, but nowadays it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
No, I have no reason to use it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
All the time, and it's hilarious because my Oregon friends find it so offensive, yet my Florida friends don't really care. People just need to get the stick out of their politically correct asses and realize that terms change over time.
I actually use it to tease my white friend because he's like glow-in-the-dark white.
I've only said it once, and that was because I accidently mis-pronounced the country "Niger" in front of the whole English class.

My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
With friends and to my black friend. Yes, to black people I dont know...not the best idea.
This thread has incredibly pathetic logic...
And no. I don't care how you look at it, it will always be a racist word, including any form of it.
Quote by illuminatiano
only between my close friends, who know I'm always joking. To other people ? no. in public ? probably not. Close to black people ? def not.

This. I say it to who I know it won't offend. If I know someone isn't cool with it I'm not going to offend them.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Nawh I'm not around enough dark-skinned people to be comfortable enough to say it. Racism is a pretty serious topic in Sydney and though most don't find this offensive I'd prefer to take no part in even referring to something that may offend someone on the basis of ethnicity.
It's pretty ****ed up to say it a lot, unless there's a black person around. That's hypocritical.

Quote by Z_cup_boy

YOU MEAN NIGGER?

Yes, that is what he means.
Last edited by due 07 at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by you = fail
NOT to black people, but yea.

I call black people porch monkeys. Im bringing it back

Clerks 2.

Yeah I say it around my friends. I would never say it to a black person, because I'm not racist.

Wouldn't matter anyways. I've got a black president.
Quote by Iriathz
I've only said it once, and that was because I accidently mis-pronounced the country "Niger" in front of the whole English class.

you racist, heartless person lel
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
I tell my wife and kids NO all the time. What's the problem??????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
I say nagger. Its more fun.

lol south park
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I like to scream it into headsets while playing online video games. I think it makes me seem more mature.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
THE N WORD? WHAT IS THIS BuSINESS?

YOU MEAN NIGGER?

I'm.. Sorry.
The word is nagger.
I don't use it. Not because I think it's horribly racist or wrong or anything, I just don't use it. I have no need to I guess
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Nigga don't be frontin'

I do around my (white) friends, not around the black ones for obvious reasons.
Only when playing Pokemon.

Pika-pika... nigga.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Page 1 of 3