Page 1 of 5
As in things you should have gotten in trouble for but didn't. And laws you broke and didn't get in trouble for. Might turn into a funny thread. I have a few stories.

8th grade year I was pissed off one morning before school talkin to one of my friends and some kid randomly bags me.... In the heat of the moment I ran and slammed the kid into the lockers. A teacher saw me and started to drag us both to the office but the bell rang and told us to get to class and he'd report it later. He never did. He liked me alot though so that might've had something to do with it.

Freshmen year, I bagged a kid out of reflex after he was trying to steal my ipod, and he grabbed me. The teacher saw but he didn't report it for some reason.

End of Freshmen year, I told a kid (keep in mind this kid gets his ass beat once a week for talking ****) that there was gonna be an explosion in his gym locker as a joke. Knowing another kid wanted to beat his ass in the locker room, he decided to go tell the office I made a bomb threat on him so he didn't have to go into the locker room. It was at the end of the day and I've never been so scared in my life as I'm generally a good kid. Didn't sleep that night, and the next morning I get called up to the office and I convinced the principal I said there were exploding peeps in the kids locker as I saw it on South Park. I don't think he cared about it anyway cause the kid is in his office every other day, and he was more interested in the fight, which occurred anyway with him getting his ass beat.

TL;DR: Tackled kid, bagged kid, and made a bomb joke.

Your turn...

Inb4 "I'm Neo therefore I dodge bullets daily."

EDIT: Bagged as in hit in the balls, Assholes.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 14, 2009,
a bullet

EDIT: posted before reading the end

bagging means??

and me and my friends still have the key for the papertowel holders in the bathrooms in my middle school (lifted it off a janitor)

wwe would switch out the key and go around emptying the holders and putting them in a neat stack in a urinal and piss on them

dumbasses never fugured out what was going on
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Last edited by Aerokizzombie at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by FlyingPirahna
I was at Columbine, you bastard.
Well played

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "bagged", but if it has any connection to "teabag", then this thread just got a whole lot more interesting.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 14, 2009,
One time i missed a question on a test but it was ok because it was extra credit
Creator of the Llamastack

The bomb thing happened to me too. It was seventh grade and we had a test the next day in English that no one wanted to take. I innocently and hopefully said "maybe something will happen and we won't have to take the test," meaning a rogue late snow storm or something. My friend looked at me with fake astonishment and yelled out "JOE'S GONNA BRING A BOMB!" as a joke. Everything was fine and dandy till the end of the day, when we were doing sports (my middle school had a sports period at the end of the day, I think this was March so I'd have been playing lacrosse). The head of the middle school came down to the field, which was unusual. The coach called me off the field and points to the dean guy, who starts walking with me and saying "so, uh... what's this about a bomb?" I basically just had to explain that my friend was an idiot and it was over, but it was damn scary at the time. I guess they called my parents too, as well as his. On a sidenote, the dean had the exact same voice as Jeff Bridges, so talking with him about anything was pretty cool, even if I was in trouble.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
i got caught cheating on a test but instead of a zero the teacher let me retake it with all the other kids who failed
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
I called my old Principal a c*nt whilst playing acoustic guitar.I managed to pass it off as another word and managed to escaped the death room (in-school suspension).

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

i joke everyday about being drunk and high, so when i actually do come in under the influence nobody notices/cares.
One time i thought i was late to class, but i was early. Was almost a nawty boy.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
im not the mischievious type, but we had this one class 4 or 5 years ago. it had all the kids that were the bad behaviour ones always in detention. our techer was...well...kinda gay/perverted/idk what his deal was.

anyway. everyday was a new adventure. from highjacking the video morning announcements and showing funny pics, to making crazy videos, to climbing on the school roof, etc. u name it, it happend in this class. we had full access to the school cuz it was a film class.

anyway. my contribution was that i googled the guys name. 3rd link down:

SEX OFFENDER ARTICLE

needless to say i spead it around like wildfire. the news even inquired about it. but...it was a different guy with the same name. me, being on of the better behaved kids, was last on their list of suspects for this thing. they asked all the bad kids, and well, they said it was me.

my punishment: 3 day suspension and an apology to the techer.

what i got: no suspension cuz i owned up to it right away and was sincere. and i forgot about the apology and idk if the techer ever knew it was me or not.
once i was playing with my willy under the desk and the teacher called on me and everyone looked but nobody saw

>.>

<.<

-.-
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by TSmitty6
im not the mischievious type, but we had this one class 4 or 5 years ago. it had all the kids that were the bad behaviour ones always in detention. our techer was...well...kinda gay/perverted/idk what his deal was.

anyway. everyday was a new adventure. from highjacking the video morning announcements and showing funny pics, to making crazy videos, to climbing on the school roof, etc. u name it, it happend in this class. we had full access to the school cuz it was a film class.

anyway. my contribution was that i googled the guys name. 3rd link down:

SEX OFFENDER ARTICLE

needless to say i spead it around like wildfire. the news even inquired about it. but...it was a different guy with the same name. me, being on of the better behaved kids, was last on their list of suspects for this thing. they asked all the bad kids, and well, they said it was me.

my punishment: 3 day suspension and an apology to the techer.

what i got: no suspension cuz i owned up to it right away and was sincere. and i forgot about the apology and idk if the techer ever knew it was me or not.

That's pretty good lol

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
When I was in 8th grade I tagged my locker. Well that year, this kid was tagging bathrooms and lockes and everything. If anyone was caught tagging or with any tags in their locker or something, they had to pay for everything. Well, the last day of school, my teacher decides to check our lockers. So I put up a poster over the tagging. As my teacher came to mine to inspect it, i left the poster up. I had already cleaned everything out and he said "take down that poster". Lucky for me, this teacher had a bad memory and he walked away to inspect another kid's locker. I took down the poster and closed my locker and I casually walked behind the teacher and got up in line in front of my friend and just remained inconspicuous. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck for the rest of that day.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
I think almost everything I've ever done that could have gotten me into big trouble I've been caught for. I was dumb in middle school and did dumb things to try to be funny. That said, I haven't been in trouble all of high school except for being late, I don't really do anything that could get me in trouble anymore, I guess I've matured.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
I don't really do anything that could get me in trouble anymore, I guess I've matured.

Yeah I did a lot of dumb stuff in 9th grade but didn't get in any trouble except I got a warning for a cell phone. I'm gonna try to stay out of trouble this coming year.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Yeah I did a lot of dumb stuff in 9th grade but didn't get in any trouble except I got a warning for a cell phone. I'm gonna try to stay out of trouble this coming year.

Definitely, it's a lot less stressful. You'll probably have a better reputation too. In middle school everybody just thought I was dumb, immature, and had no common sense, now it's different.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Aug 14, 2009,
I oversaw the principle of my school type in her password and I memorized it. No more then 5 minutes after she logged off the computer I got in under her name, got into the school's files and started changing peoples grades. I pretty much just distributed completely random and chaotic grades to random people. I made sure to leave no pattern, and I did not touch my grades or a few other peoples. I also looked at some kids college applications and changed em around, strait up deleted some, emailed every teacher in the school slayer (we had a big slayer craze when I was in HS, everyone wrote SLAYER on the walls in the bathroom or something) lyrics and directions for how to make napalm. It was such a spur of the moment event, I wish I had thought it out better. I could have raised so much more hell....
Jumped out of a window during class ( it was cooking class and there was a temp, so we were just sitting around doing nothing anyway). But the teacher got pissed and I convinced him not to send me to the office, which would have ended up in suspension.
sigh...
During a test in 6th grade, a kid whispered to me across form a table that he needed a pencil. So I took it and tried throwing it against the table so that it slid over. Well it bounced on it's eraser, then led, then eraser and hit him in the eye. He let out a yelp, and I don;t know how I didn't get in trouble for it. Especially since he screamed to the teacher:

"Zach just threw a pencil and it hit my eye!".

Weird thing is, he wears glasses now...
Egged a house with two friends. Cops show up at school a month later, friend of mine takes the fall, doesn't even get in trouble.
I owe him my life.
Slid down a railing to save time and when i turned around two teachers were staring at me. Then they just walked away so I was like wth???? not much though.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
This one time someone shot a bullet at me and I dodged it.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I flipped off my teacher in my sophomore year (joking with him). Usually he would have blown something like that off and laughed but I don't know what his deal was that day. He sent me to the office and I got taken in to talk to our new assisstant principle who was none other than my former 6th grade teacher. She was my favorite teacher in gradeschool and she liked me. She let me go after I apologized and promised I would apologize to the teacher as well. I thought I was screwed for sure.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by enceps
Jumped out of a window during class ( it was cooking class and there was a temp, so we were just sitting around doing nothing anyway). But the teacher got pissed and I convinced him not to send me to the office, which would have ended up in suspension.

You dodged the ground?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Stole a kids jacket got tackled for it he got in trouble for it and I got away scott free.
Made a slanderous (sp?) website about a teacher in Year 7. Dont know how I got away with that when they found out.

In Year 3, there was an old car behind our school fence, so my smart mates and me thought it would be cool to throw old bricks over the fence to try smash the windscreen. I honestly dont know how I got away with just a detention and lines.

I have heaps more, but there are too many to type out.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
You dodged the ground?

That one time, but the ground got back at me this winter, walking home drunk from a party, girl I'm with trips me and I tear the skin off half my nose and my left temple/eye socket.

so were tied right now.

Quote by Fardarkcrow
Stole a kids jacket got tackled for it he got in trouble for it and I got away scott free.

I hate petty thieves like you.
sigh...
Last edited by enceps at Aug 14, 2009,
has anyone here tried to fap in class? just curious
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
i pretty much stopped goofing off in high school like some of the other guys, and unfortunately I get caught doing everything

Before school every morning for almost the whole school year, my friends and I would go "vandalize" our community, we just knocked down trash cans, rang bells and ran, got free newspapers and threw them in people's yards, disrupted buildings

the worst was when a friend grabbed a grill in a yard and broke a window, and maybe when another friend when inside a construction site and knocked down the bricks, i think they all got damaged

well one day a friend cursed at a person for no reason, and he chased us and we got in trouble,

oh well,
During my earlier school years, I did so much crap that I got away with, that it's incredible.
One thing in particular I recall, was when throwing some paper over a fence. It was a big pile of these labels the school placed on the first page, where those who had the book for the year signed their name and school year (incidentally, the person who had the German book before me was apparently named Nazi Nøff, which is probably derived from Nasse Nøff, the Norwegian name of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh). Anyways, a friend of mine tossed one first, nothing in particular happened, apart from that they spread all over the lawn on the others side. I tossed my pile, and a sudden gust of wind came, and the pile sort of blasted it into an expanding cloud of paper, and scattered it all over the entire school and beyond. I was rather surprised, to say the least.

I also once fired of some fireworks during a school recess. I thought it just was some kind of sparkling fountain, and had planned on holding it. I held it up at an angle, lighted the fuse, and waited in anticipation for the fountain of sparks. Suddenly, I heard a loud "boom", and the damn thing flew out of my hand in one direction, while a projectile flew in the other, and exploded over the football ("soccer") field, followed by two more. Once again, I was surprised.

Of course, these are only starting to scratch on the surface of things I used to do. Things I was never caught for, through some planning, and probably an abundance of sheer luck.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
has anyone here tried to fap in class? just curious

This one kid in 7th grade use to unzip his pants, cross his legs like.. a girl, you know?
And he'd rock back and forth in the chair like that.
He's moved now but boy, he was one weird kid.
Quote by RPGoof
Egged a house with two friends. Cops show up at school a month later, friend of mine takes the fall, doesn't even get in trouble.
I owe him my life.

God damn, Me and one of my friends used to do a LOT of stupid stuff (i.e. put a kid's HOME number on a billion vids on Ebaumsworld, got arrested just to name a few) and he always took the fall. His mom wasn't too mad about it but my mom's a bitch and she never found out. He had to write an apology letter to the kid's family. And my uncle is chief at the police station and he's basically the closest thing I have to a father and live there part time and he never found out about us getting arrested either.

Both of these also happened it 8th grade... And incidentally after we discovered alcohol
Quote by SynVengeance
This one kid in 7th grade use to unzip his pants, cross his legs like.. a girl, you know?
And he'd rock back and forth in the chair like that.
He's moved now but boy, he was one weird kid.

There was a kid that got raped by his mom's black boyfriend who pissed himself in English in 8th grade.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 14, 2009,
me and my friends were standing in the hall between class one day and i had to piss so i turned to my friend and said c'mon cameron its not gonna shake itself as a teacher was walking by, she just laughed and kept walking.

and another time my whole table at lunch would steel an extra milk at lunch and each day one person would take them and whip them at a wall as were were leaving the cafeteria, it lasted a good 3 days before they tried to catch us which happened on the 4th day just as the carton left my friends hand i saw the school security guard so we were boned. but a dodged a bullet cuz my day was the next day so instead of getting like two weeks in school detention (which is what all my friends go) i got off scott free.... kinda felt like a douche though, because it was my idea to begin with
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by JayT44
God damn, Me and one of my friends used to do a LOT of stupid stuff (i.e. put a kid's HOME number on a billion vids on Ebaumsworld, got arrested just to name a few) and he always took the fall. His mom wasn't too mad about it but my mom's a bitch and she never found out. He had to write an apology letter to the kid's family. And my uncle is chief at the police station and he's basically the closest thing I have to a father and live there part time and he never found out about us getting arrested either.

Both of these also happened it 8th grade... And incidentally after we discovered alcohol

There was a kid that got raped by his mom's black boyfriend who pissed himself in English in 8th grade.

That kid was you, wasn't it? I'm on to you.
i argued with my Public speaking teacher every day, called him a liar, never wrote a single one of the stupid speeches, got out of my seat while he was teaching and walked around the room and grabbed random things that he had but the teachers never did anything except tell me to stop. yes i know i am so bad ass.
I am an anarcho-communist
I like the way you think...
Slacker write a fucking book

Have you ever listened to Dark Side of the Moon, on weed?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Bagged? As in you put a paper bag over his head?

"Bagging" is so old. this is what we use nowadays:
Page 1 of 5