so I grab your hand and jump into the ditch
on the side away from home.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
wow. shit. didn't see that coming. will now proceed to write massive crit if i can of piece as whole. might take a while, sorry, grade 12 and all
I really want to find something out of this series. I think you're such a wonderful writer and grounded person.

edit: recognition and acceptance (sometimes love) of anyone, no matter what their circumstances.

This was an utterly absorbing story, with the ending being the crux. It may not be the ending I was necessarily hoping for or expecting, but it was there and appreciated, nonetheless.
Last edited by AngryGoldfish at Aug 14, 2009,
i suppose this didn't do it then?

that means a great great deal to me though, Dan. Thanks bud.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
oh

aye, my friend. And thinking one was lost but it was never for good. and back and forths in your head about whether it's gonna work out. Then resignation to the wind.

I'm glad you got that from it. That's basically what's been running through my head for the last month haha.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by jiminizzle
oh

aye, my friend. And thinking one was lost but it was never for good. and back and forths in your head about whether it's gonna work out. Then resignation to the wind.

I'm glad you got that from it. That's basically what's been running through my head for the last month haha.
I love the feeling that I was on a similar wave-length as the writer. Just as much as being on a totally different one.

What do you mean specifically by that, though?
roughly:
the event in part 2 is the feeling of somebody disappearing from your life suddenly into the passing of pretty things. perhaps them getting lost and it plays with your mind.

the event in part 3 is a walk on the beach wondering what they were thinking of your relationship the whole time

back and forths are supposed to kind of be represented by the style and lengths of the 4 pieces ie long and simplistic, short and flowing, long and simplistic, short and flowing but thats more in reference to telling yourself she really is perfect for me but what if... etc.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
I never would of recognized the differing long and short scales being a representation of confusion and indecision. Although, now that you mention it, I see how clever and intuitive it is.