hey, i just wanted to ask you guys for some quick off hand songs that everyone will enjoy. plugged or unplugged but absolutely no capo. i want to go to my friends house, pick up their acoustic guitar, and just push out a song (or even just a tune) thatll sound great and wont need any prepping.

tears in heaven and hey there delilah are pretty decent for this type of stuff but i need more

im a guy btw, so dont give me love story by taylor swift. i normally play metal but even we need to take a break sometimes right? any recommendations are appreciated and thanks in advance!
Flagpole sitta by harvey danger
Swing life away by Rise Against
Broken by Seether
About a girl or Come as you are by Nirvana
Anything by tenacious D
3 am by Matchbox 20

Those are a few that come to mind for me. Alot of people know them and they're easy as hell for the most part.
Quote by conroy91
Flagpole sitta by harvey danger
Swing life away by Rise Against
Broken by Seether
About a girl or Come as you are by Nirvana
Anything by tenacious D
3 am by Matchbox 20

Those are a few that come to mind for me. Alot of people know them and they're easy as hell for the most part.

This
There's so many 4 chord songs it's not funny, and they'd all go down well.

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz everyone seems to love.
Love Story by Taylor Swift is actually really good to play, as are a few of Lady Gaga's songs, like Poker Face and Just Dance.

There's always Wherever You Will Go by The Calling and other 90's mainstream rock which is good and easy as well.
Smoke on the water by deep purple

Fear of the dark - Iron Maiden

I have played fear of the dark on acoustic and it sounds very good
George Bernard Shaw

Hell is full of musical amateurs.
Breezy from the Final fantasy 8 video game, nice song nothing else matters from metallica, the spanish romance?
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Most people will recognize a song even if it's not in it's original key (Ex: no capo).

Anyways, most anything by Jack Johnson is pretty good on solo acoustic guitar.
Вяєҭҭ
ZeGuitarist's sister is hawt.
?)
dont flame me for this but when september ends- Green Day, i hate the song but its good acoustic and easy to play
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
sometime at dinner parties, on a nylon string, i will do "the beatle songbook" there must be 50 songs that take only 4 or 5 chords...and it usually ends in a sing along and even a telent discovery...well...

your good for at least 10 songs that everyone knows part of...

play well

wolf
Quote by Anteaterking
Bitches Ain't ****- Ben Folds.

You'll definitely get a reaction. Look it up if you have never heard the song.

haha thanks for that. im sure my fam will get a kick outta that one