Poll: How is your door kept whilst sleeping?
Poll Options
View poll results: How is your door kept whilst sleeping?
Open
12 10%
Closed
97 82%
Ajar
9 8%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
When you're sleeping, or in your room anytime, do you have your door open or closed? The rest of my family can't sleep with their doors open but I'm the opposite. How 'bout you guys?
My door is always closed.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I sleep with my door shut for two reasons:

1. I can't sleep unless it's thuper dark
2. It serves as a barrier to keep obnoxious cats from vomiting on my floor and/or hopping onto my testicles while I'm asleep
Mine is closed. But that is only to control the flow of angry cats.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Closed, because that way if a fire should happen to start in the middle of the night, you have a better chance of survival. Thats what I learned in elementary school.
I sometimes leave it open. I sometimes leave it closed. Depends on what my reasoning is, right before I sleep.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i keep it closed to keep noise out
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by Jackal58
Mine is closed. But that is only to control the flow of angry cats.

Well if you treated your mistresses a little better they wouldn't be so angry.
Quote by Alex Vik
I sleep naked, so I keep my door shut.

+1
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Shut at all times to keep annoying animals out and delicious air conditioned air in.

Also,it just ****s with my head to have my door open when I'm all vulnerable and sleeping.People could walk in and put their balls on my face and I'd never know it happened.My GF sometimes leaves it open because she's stupid and doesn't realize that it's actually legal for women to operate doors,and it annoys me to no end.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

If I have the choice, I sleep with the door closed, but sometimes it's just too hot in my room (after a day of playing guitar for example), and the door has to be open...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Closed. Because then if someone tries to kill me, I'll hear them opening it and won't die unaware.
XIAOXI
It depends.

If it's a cool night and I have my windows open, I leave my door ajar so my cat can sit on the window sill and not scratch at my door all night.

If the air conditioning is on, my door stays closed. My room stays fairly cool.

If it's wintertime, the door HAS to be open. For some reason my room is automatically freezing cold in the winter, so I need all the heat I can get.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well if you treated your mistresses a little better they wouldn't be so angry.

I need to find mistresses that don't have angry cats.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
closed, i dont like having my sleep disturbed by stuff going on outside my room
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Open.

No idea why, just do. It's freaky when it's closed...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
i always close the door when there are other people around. but now that im living on my own, i dont really care as long as the front door is closed.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Closed. Without a question. I couldn't sleep with the door open. It's just wierd. Someone could just stand there staring at you....
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute
Closed. Without a question. I couldn't sleep with the door open. It's just wierd. Someone could just stand there staring at you....

Trust me, your door isn't stopping that.

usually closed so my room is dark and quiet. if its really hot though, it stays open to try to get some airflow.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Closed, whether Im asleep or in there on my own. My room is upstairs, and kind of like my own private quarters. I stay secluded up here most of the time. It's very private, for things that need to stay private.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by Zugunruhe
i always close the door when there are other people around. but now that im living on my own, i dont really care as long as the front door is closed.

So are you telling us your back door is open.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Abunai X
Closed. Because then if someone tries to kill me, I'll hear them opening it and won't die unaware.

This is actually me tbh.

Also more recently because it would be awkward having early morning sex with the door open
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Abunai X

Why is that better..?
Either for me, unless im at uni, then its shut and locked.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Shut at all times to keep annoying animals out and delicious air conditioned air in.

Also,it just ****s with my head to have my door open when I'm all vulnerable and sleeping.People could walk in and put their balls on my face and I'd never know it happened.My GF sometimes leaves it open because she's stupid and doesn't realize that it's actually legal for women to operate doors,and it annoys me to no end.

does anyone else enjoy like the smell of air conditioning? or is that just me?

anyways, closed, but always with a window open
Page 1 of 2