Hello. i have noidea where else to ask for help so im doing it here.
for my eng homework i am required to write a historical story. im doing mine on bloody sunday 1972. The problem im having is the ending. any tips u guys cud give???? make it easy to understand plz lol.

THANKS
Just end with sunday bloody sunday and a picture of a calender with blood all over it.
Quote by toxictaipan
It would help if you posted what you've already written....

this.

it would have probably been easier if you picked a historical event you witnesses/lived through.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by luv090909
Something about the protagonist biting his own dick off

epic
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Just write this:

I can't believe the news today
I can't close my eyes and make it go away.
How long, how long must we sing this song?
How long, how long?
'Cos tonight
We can be as one, tonight.

Broken bottles under children's feet
Bodies strewn across the dead-end street.
But I won't heed the battle call
It puts my back up, puts my back up against the wall.

Sunday, bloody Sunday.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.
Oh, let's go.

And the battle's just begun
There's many lost, but tell me who has won?
The trenches dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters
Torn apart.

Sunday, bloody Sunday.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.

How long, how long must we sing this song?
How long, how long?
'Cos tonight
We can be as one, tonight.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.

Wipe the tears from your eyes
Wipe your tears away.
I'll wipe your tears away.
I'll wipe your tears away.
I'll wipe your bloodshot eyes.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.
Sunday, bloody Sunday.

And it's true we are immune
When fact is fiction and TV reality.
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink while tomorrow they die.

The real battle just begun
To claim the victory Jesus won
On...

Sunday, bloody Sunday
Sunday, bloody Sunday..

And the next time, keep in mind that the majority of the Pit is not British, and even fewer people are actually from Ireland. We're not going to find more info on Wikipedia than you are.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

It was a dark/bright day/night as I walked down downstairs, Pulling my Tshirt/Blouse over my head. Morning Mum/Make me toast B*tch, I said. I ate, packed my schoolbag/briefcase/handbag and Ran/walked out the door.
It was then i stumbled upon...
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
end it with the entire cast singing age of aquarius in flamboyant outfits.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Talk about what you ate for breakfast yesturday.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by kickstartkiss
then i woke up, and it was all a dream!

a plus fo sho

This would NOT be predictable at all.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
"Then there was silence. I looked around at my fallen comrades. Sergeant Coles looked up at me with horror on his face. There, in his wide open eyes, was my reflection. I saw myself fall in his eyes that day. I felt my body fall away into the sand. As I rose up away from the beach I saw that my own body had become part of the carnage, a single headwound in a world of bullet holes. Then I looked upon the one who shot me. A boy, barely seventeen, shook so badly that his rifle fell from his hands. A round hit his head and his body started convulsing in a savage irony, and was still. All was still.

I dont know what the final score was that day, I daresay even God hid his eyes from the wretched spectacle of noise and blood. All I do know is that IF I ****ING DIE ON THIS ****ING LEVEL ONCE ****ING MORE I AM GOING TO KICK A PUPPY.

****ing Call of Duty,"
...In my opinion.
But there was no massacre, and there was no British Parachute Regiment. He had been dead all along.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Have them sacrifice the infant U2 members in the same way as they killed Nicholas Cage in "The Wicker Man", thus uniting both sides in a spirit of bloodlust. Not only would this ideal timeline have brought about peace in Ireland, but more importantly it would stop the world having to listen to U2 for the rest of time. (Although I would write in somewhere that the baby U2 Managed to write their greatest hits before they died, because the greatest hits are quite good, unlike the rest of U2's output.)

I hope this helped.
Quote by Zugunruhe
end it with the entire cast singing age of aquarius in flamboyant outfits.

Oh my god. You fuking win

have this:

The soldier laid dying in the field as war was all arounnd him, suddenly his Captain stood before him. ´Don´t cower for death, as fear for the unknown is in the human nature´. Bright man, that captain Allen would think. He always knew how to make a bad situation better.

Suddenly there was this noise, Allen must have slept for 20 minutes bleeding from his gaping wounds. A medic came out of nowhere and kneeled beside him
He treated my wounds and took good care of me, but then he grabbed me firmly
and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I think you should put some Leprechauns in there. Maybe the two warring sides have to make peace to confront the Leprechaun menace or something? Those leprechauns are tricky lil' bastards:

"And rape him they did, again and again, repeatedly and repeatedly. They would rape him back to Death's door, and then nurse him back to health, and then rape him back to Death's door. They did it again and again, throughout the centuries."

E-cookie for the reference
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Only the pit would figure out how to say "I cum blood" in latin.

Bravo good sir
Quote by Bloodstainedd
"And rape him they did, again and again, repeatedly and repeatedly. They would rape him back to Death's door, and then nurse him back to health, and then rape him back to Death's door. They did it again and again, throughout the centuries."

E-cookie for the reference

Sounds like my PE teachers diary.