Page 1 of 9
What was your biggest rage at a video game

well i was 7 and was playing Super Mario World on the SNES and I was on the 3rd last level and my 2 year old cousin went and pulled the cartridge out and threw it on the floor.....and me being my feisty 7 year old self cried and attacked a 2 year old

......your turn
Searchbar

OT: Catching mewtwo with lvl 45 pokemon and great balls

EDIT: And the Mile high club on the highest difficulty in COD4
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 14, 2009,
No Fighting In The War Room on COD4, I am not ashamed to admit I cried during that level.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
forgetting to save in spore. seriously, it needs autosave.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i never rage at them
i usually never play for more than an hour at a time unless a friend is over
even then, if i get pissed, i either just keep it to myself or stop right there. or at most, ill say to myself "what the ****..."
most pissed ive ever gotten is probably the last boss in megaman battle network 3. mainly cuz it took me like 3 months till i could finally do it.
Little cousin wants to play FFVII.Being the nice guy I am I say sure,turn on the game,and let him play.The little tard started a new game and saved it,overwriting my save with lvl 80 something characters in the process.

Online gaming,whenever you kill something and a leech runs in and grabs the drops.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The level in Gran Turismo 4, where you have to pass the German course, the really long one under a certain time, and whenever you mess up you have to do the whole thing over again. Really pissed me off.
Getting all 150 Pokémon in Blue, and then having my save file deleted by my ignorant friend.

... rage boiling when I think back of it...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
No Fighting In The War Room on COD4, I am not ashamed to admit I cried during that level.

thats with that long hall at the end right?

i think i freaked out there screaming to the teammates to help kill people i was running shotgun in on everything that moved dang never tried it veteran again...
Quote by Pr0gNut
Little cousin wants to play FFVII.Being the nice guy I am I say sure,turn on the game,and let him play.The little tard started a new game and saved it,overwriting my save with lvl 80 something characters in the process.

My brother overwrote a file with a level 99 Cloud, and a 97 or something Barret and Cid as he was preparing to own Sephiroth. I witnessed it... wasn't a rage moment which was rather uncharacteristic of my brother, we just looked at each other in silence then he switched off the Playstation and we both walked away.
Final Fantasy x, battle with Seymour in the ronso mountains.
I'm so close to kill him, but then he kills everyone with an attack i can't stop.
After trying for a week, my ps2 had been trown to the floor 3-4 times a day.
the stupid last boss on DOA4....**** game but im an achievment *****

the COD4 sniper level in chernobyl on veteran mode, you know that last part at the end of the level

having a power blackout after you spent 4 hours (without saving) of a rainy afternoon collecting 72 pigeons in GTA 4 to put you within 7 pigeons of 100% completion
playing any FIFA/PES game.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by wolvenrick
thats with that long hall at the end right?

i think i freaked out there screaming to the teammates to help kill people i was running shotgun in on everything that moved dang never tried it veteran again...

god that level was hard
i finally got to the end of the hallway, and then that giant explosion thing killed me
but i think the mile high club was harder
Once when I was playing Tekken 4, the last boss, with some woman, I could not beat him for like at least 50 times. I grabbed my controller by the wire and smashed it on the floor.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

This. And the little gaps in the first Turtles game for the NES you couldn't jump over, only walk. T3h h0rr0r.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by sporkman7
god that level was hard
i finally got to the end of the hallway, and then that giant explosion thing killed me
but i think the mile high club was harder

ill try it today have never tried mile high club on veteran only the easiest damn i like the last part epic kill, i always try n knife the terrorist
Quote by Oyface
Final Fantasy x, battle with Seymour in the ronso mountains.
I'm so close to kill him, but then he kills everyone with an attack i can't stop.
After trying for a week, my ps2 had been trown to the floor 3-4 times a day.

I haven't got that far yet
I'm at the part where Yuna jumps off the side of the building after the wedding... That's the last thing I remember.. haven't played in a couple weeks
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by wolvenrick
ill try it today have never tried mile high club on veteran only the easiest damn i like the last part epic kill, i always try n knife the terrorist

I lost count of how many times I've shot that last hostage in the face and in the balls.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by sporkman7
better yet
try to throw a grenade

is that possible? i thought i tried that but it didnt really work. aah whatever try today

I lost count of how many times I've shot that last hostage in the face and in the balls.

same brother same. there should be a legion of this?
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
When the save stopped working on my Pokemon Gold cart

Many Pokémon related frustrations ITT... good to know I'm not the only one. >.<
Juggernoobs with MP40 and Martyrdom on CoD:WaW

I can't play core without wanting to break my 360. Pisses me off beyond believe.
In COD when you get someone in last stand and someone steals the kill. It really sucks if you focus your entiring playing around an awesome kill to death ratio like I do. I need all the kills I can get.
Playing pokemon diamond, progressing through a lot of stuff, then falling asleep without saving, and the ds just dies
Guitars
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Ibanez DTX-120
Yamaha APX-500
Encore Fender Copy (Custom Hardware)
Epiphone Flying V Bass

Amps
Fender FM 25 DSP
Roland Microcube
Peavey Bass Amp

Pedals
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Boss Me-25
Quote by GuitarGod_92
In COD when you get someone in last stand and someone steals the kill. It really sucks if you focus your entiring playing around an awesome kill to death ratio like I do. I need all the kills I can get.

i see what you mean i no matter what hate last stand/ second chance peeps... i shoot em i think theyre dead lift my head over boom he kills me with a pistol, rapid fired controller 9 out of 10 times too i hate that cause thats just sad...-.-'

KlassikMetal666

I can't play core without wanting to break my 360. Pisses me off beyond believe.

break my balls damn, using an overpowered weapon with a perk that makes you stay alive longer because you suck at shooter genre and a perk that gets you kills because you dont have the skills to shoot someone properly

that must piss off anyone
Gran Turismo 3, I was on the final lap of one of the endurance races and my little sis turned of the PS2, just because she wanted to be a bitch.

I raged, oh man I raged.
Last edited by JohnnoEH at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Many Pokémon related frustrations ITT... good to know I'm not the only one. >.<

Hey Ze

I knew you couldn't get enough of my penis

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I threw my DS across the room when trying to complete the 100 man survival fight on Street Fighter Turbo Alpha 2
Every moment ever on COD4, yet i still love it and play it all the time.

the part where you have to wait for the chopper - Veteran
that ****ing hallway countdown - Veteran
mile high club - Veteran

HOST ENDED GAME
Quote by KlassikMetal666

+ Fucking 1

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
When playing Call of Duty online and suffering lag. Many a time I have crept up on an opponent, unleashed an entire clip in the back of his head and seen him turn round and dispatch me with a single shot. Nothing annoys me more - since I moved house I've had to stop playing because of this the internet connection is so bad.

Oh and this one time, I was playing pokemon and my uber snorlax was killed by a hoppip when it unleashed "Epic Splash".

OK, so I made the last one up, but the forst one makes me SO MAD!
Completing COD 4 & 5 on veteran, COD 5 cost me a pad and the game box, much rage
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
The only one i can remeber right now is a mission in Scarface, where you have to defuse 3 bombs, while bunch of douchebags are shooting at you and the time is running. Plus, when defusing a bomb you have to hold a mouse button and release it in the right time. If you fail, you have to start all over again. I so wanted to brake something during that mission.
Empire Earth used to be cool to play until it started getting slow and choppy during missions.
The screen would freeze while all you can hear from the speakers is "Your Under Attack!" over and over. Seven shades of sh1te were then kicked from my copmuter
Last edited by gerardk at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by pawnshopguitars
When playing Call of Duty online and suffering lag. Many a time I have crept up on an opponent, unleashed an entire clip in the back of his head and seen him turn round and dispatch me with a single shot. Nothing annoys me more - since I moved house I've had to stop playing because of this the internet connection is so bad.

Oh and this one time, I was playing pokemon and my uber snorlax was killed by a hoppip when it unleashed "Epic Splash".

OK, so I made the last one up, but the forst one makes me SO MAD!

Lagging sucks so hard! I followed a guy, unloading an assault rifle into him only for him to suddenly disappear and reappear behind me with the muzzle of a shotgun in my back.