hey i really need some sugesstions on which amplifier to buy. i currently have a fender front man 15g and im looking for somethig with bigger power about 25 or 50 Watts. Alos which gives me a good distortion and doesnt add much noise to the out put since i got a Squier strat and i do get some noise out of ma current amp. thnx. And for my budget i could go upto $1200. I play alot of metal and hard rock like SOAD Metallica etc.
Last edited by lupus121 at Aug 17, 2009,
budget and what stuff do you play?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by lupus121
hey i really need some sugesstions on which amplifier to buy. i currently have a fender front man 15g and im looking for somethig with bigger power about 25 or 50 Watts. Alos which gives me a good distortion and doesnt add much noise to the out put since i got a Squier strat and i do get some noise out of ma current amp. thnx.

We need a budget.

And the noise is not from the amp, it's from the Strat. Your Strat has single coils, which are prone to hum. Try using positions 2 and 4, out the 5 positions you have. Those are hum canceling.