I just cannot seem to enjoy a night out anymore. I find I think too much, and can't really loosen up, especially after a few drinks

When people get drunk, they usually become more outgoing and sociable, but I'm the opposite really. I find I prefer people watching, than actively getting involbed

This hasn't always been the case. I remember when I used to enjoy going into town, having a laugh, trying to meet girls, but now it just feels stale.

Any advice Pit? Anyone feel the same? I'm worried people will think I'm awkward and mardy, when I'm not!

Also, don't think this is some woe-is-me, angsty teenage rubbish. I've been there and done that, I just need some advice on how to shake things up really
i get that sometimes. you've just got to really make a conscious effort to enjoy it, then after a few nights it'll all come naturally. that's how it works for me anyway
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Try a few nights where you don't drink much. I often enjoy a night more if I'm not particularly drunk, just had enough to be more sociable but not enough to make me act stupid or whatever.

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
i get that sometimes. you've just got to really make a conscious effort to enjoy it, then after a few nights it'll all come naturally. that's how it works for me anyway

OOOSSSSSS, sigged!
Quote by metal_al73
a) how old are you now?
b) im a depressed drunk so i know the feeling
19 now

I remember turning 18, and going out legally was really fun and exciting, and when I started uni, it was really good. I appear to be sinking into some degree of a routine with my social life

I am going to try some new bars and clubs I think, try and break the habit
Skip the drinking and do liquid acid one night.

You'll end up loving humanity all over again.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by SmarterChild
Try a few nights where you don't drink much. I often enjoy a night more if I'm not particularly drunk, just had enough to be more sociable but not enough to make me act stupid or whatever.

OOOSSSSSS, sigged!

OOSSSSSSSSSSS
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
im one of those people who just talks to everyone about anything once ive got the drinks in me

but ive given up the drink in the past few weeks (again)

Ive ended up in hospital 3 times and had to get my stomach pumped...not nice

but the times when ive had to go out and drive home so i cant drink i find it is fun to watch people get more drunk...funny the things that get said and the things they do
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
^ whilst sober, it can be both amusing and annoying

amusing for the reasons you said; watching people make tits of themselves

annoying for the exact same reason
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
im one of those people who just talks to everyone about anything once ive got the drinks in me

but ive given up the drink in the past few weeks (again)

Ive ended up in hospital 3 times and had to get my stomach pumped...not nice

but the times when ive had to go out and drive home so i cant drink i find it is fun to watch people get more drunk...funny the things that get said and the things they do

This. You ain't seen nothing until you've seen a guy who looks 12 years old spinning around on his naked belly on the floor, before trying to get into a cupboard, and his boxers falling down in the process.
ah! very tempting indeed

i haven't been in scy since it changed from the cell, but apparantly saturday night is meant to be good. are the rumours true? being a saturday night, will probably be a pre-drinking job

i used to go the cell on thursday, and it varied from being really good - busy and with good music, to rubbish - empty with naff music
Try weed instead.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
+1
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Yeah I get this a bit. I've managed to work out that the reason for it is based upon who I'm with and where we are. There's a certain pub we all go to and it's shit, especially when there is a large group. Try going to new places with fewer people and you may find you'll have a better time. Also I find sleep deprivation makes it worse. If I've slept well I won't have these problems as much.