Page 1 of 2
Just a question - those of you who have girlfriends etc?

Do you still fap?

I've a mrs - we've been together about 6 months, we have a very active sex life - but now and again I still like a good old fap.

How bout you guys?

Sorry if this has been done
I have awesome hair
Of course

Sometimes you just have to get the poison out,regardless of whether or not the usual receptacle is around.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I am all alone, thanks for rubbing it in (pun ABSOLUTELY intended).
Better than Jesus, Megatron and T-Rex combined.

-
(. Y .)(. Y .)
- ) . ( - ) . (
- \ v / - \ v /

This ^ is why I'm right.
yep, usually on days that we dont see each other, or before we see each other if I'm planning on a marathon.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by Tea Cup
I am all alone, thanks for rubbing it in (pun ABSOLUTELY intended).

Me too....

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I often rub that easy one out (and maybe a second if I wanna last EXTRA long) on days I think we may have sex. We have sex less than once a week, so I do take care of things myself here and here (her excuse is that she doesn't wanna get a loose pussy)
Of coarse I still fap, active sex life or not shes not always going to be there when you are horny.
Quote by dudius
I often rub that easy one out (and maybe a second if I wanna last EXTRA long) on days I think we may have sex. We have sex less than once a week, so I do take care of things myself here and here (her excuse is that she doesn't wanna get a loose pussy)

That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard, is she twelve or something? High five if she is.
Better than Jesus, Megatron and T-Rex combined.

-
(. Y .)(. Y .)
- ) . ( - ) . (
- \ v / - \ v /

This ^ is why I'm right.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
At least you can get women. I have to rely on raping. It's just not the same though

Daz is really good for getting the blood out of your clown suit

Oh, you meant adults ...

Well ... this is awkward.
Quote by dudius

Quote by Tea Cup
That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard, is she twelve or something? High five if she is.

Lol, 19 (I'm 20 in less than a month).

That seriously is one of the excuses she uses, "I don't wanna have sex so much that it becomes less enjoyable".
Quote by dudius
Lol, 19 (I'm 20 in less than a month).

That seriously is one of the excuses she uses, "I don't wanna have sex so much that it becomes less enjoyable".

Wat?

Tell her that's not how it works, possibly with science and sexy diagrams.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by dudius

What a load of rubbish. Your wang's not that big. Explain that you want more sexytime, and that she's being an idiot.
Quote by Tea Cup

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I love how this has fewer posts than one about tounge twisters.
lolol
and soz im not helpful, cos i iz currently single, some bull**** argument about cumming on her face while she sleeps..
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
ofcourse, although not quite as much
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I've been with my girlfriend for like 5 years. That said, I still do. Most women aren't really willing to satisfy you every moment of the day (like I need some times, seeing as I am still very hormonal and young). That said, she does a lot for me any ways. Half of the time I do it is do to compulsion and addiction. I also do it so as to prep myself to last longer when both of us do it.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Al this ´Prepping´ you guys talk about and I do it 2 times to make me last longer. Is it neccasary? Or are you all sensitive-style? (it´s OK if your sensitive-style)
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Tea Cup

I acutally don't. I've had a girl for 5 months and fapping makes me think I'm cheating. So I don't do it.

Everytime I get horny, I just call her. xD
Yeah, but I only see her at weekends so its excusable.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by dudius

Do it in the butt then.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by Dealer16
Do it in the butt then.

Worst wording for the best suggestion.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by dudius

Kegel exercises. She must do them.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Mr.Pink101

More like, pee in her butt.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
yea the whole time
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Yeah, every now and then. I was away last week and she's away this week and next, so the numbers have upped.
But otherwise, yeah sure, when she's not around and I'm just feeling the urge.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Tea Cup

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Of coarse I still fap, active sex life or not shes not always going to be there when you are horny.

This sums it up pretty much for me
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Tea Cup

oh god

on topic I wouldnt know Ive never had a serious girlfriend.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Zeppfreak170
you realize you've just limited the replies to about 5% of UG, don't you?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Mr.Pink101

They censored the word butt secks.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by Zeppfreak170

Do you still fap?

I've a mrs - we've been together about 6 months, we have a very active sex life - but now and again I still like a good old fap.

How bout you guys?

Sorry if this has been done

You live near me sorry, had to say that

When I had a girlfriend (till wednesday ;_ I fapped even more.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Seldom. More since I've been home from Uni because the opportunities for sexy tome are severely diminished.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 2