Why did gibson guitars make one of today's top 10 searches on yahoo?

GIBSON Les Paul... In case you couldn't put 2 and 2 together...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Just some dude called Les Paul, apparently he was a pretty good guitar player and Gibson named a guitar model after him... I might be wrong but I think it's a world famous guitar. I'm not sure, though. >.>
Oh dag, I guess I'm behind. R.I.P. Les Paul.

If I didn't love my strat so much I'd get a les paul. maybe one day..
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
well, the designer of the most important Gibson model died yesterday... (if you wouldn't know, it's Les Paul, and he was actually the person that did the most to music that you have now, without him, no electric guitar...)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by ZeGuitarist
Just some dude called Les Paul, apparently he was a pretty good guitar player and Gibson named a guitar model after him... I might be wrong but I think it's a world famous guitar. I'm not sure, though. >.>

Holy fucking shit, i thought you were gone
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by ZeGuitarist

So you're back? Excellent.
Quote by poipoi
well, the designer of the most important Gibson model died yesterday... (if you wouldn't know, it's Les Paul, and he was actually the person that did the most to music that you have now, without him, no electric guitar...)

no, Leo Fender would have built the first but, as savvy U.G'er's know: Les Paul threatened to break Leo's knees if he did not submit peacefully!
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by loinmute
no, Leo Fender would have built the first but, as savvy U.G'er's know: Les Paul threatened to break Leo's knees if he did not submit peacefully!

Yeah wasnt the Telecaster the first solid body electric guitar?
Quote by Henkdemachtige
Holy fucking shit, i thought you were gone

I was, wasn't I? This is actually my fifth post or something since I decided I'd come back and check on some friends yesterday how are you?

(The thread is redundant now anyway, might as well chat)
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I was, wasn't I? This is actually my fifth post or something since I decided I'd come back and check on some friends yesterday how are you?

It's good to have you back.
Quote by ZeGuitarist

Yay, you're back!

EDIT: on topic, Les Paul just died, I think that might be why...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by GS LEAD 5

I think the Telecaster was being produced before the Les Paul, but the Les Paul was designed first, or something like that I don't really know.
Quote by GS LEAD 5

I'm pretty sure Bigsby built the first solid body guitar. The Telecaster was the first commercially succesful solid body though.

Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by ZeGuitarist

That would be spam
Use PMs or profiles for chatting.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by ZeGuitarist

Haha, good to have you back!

And i am fine now thanks for asking!

(You´re are so kind )
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
That would be spam
Use PMs or profiles for chatting.

I know, I know, I need time to adapt to UG rules again

Good to see you, btw!

I'll stop chatting now...

>.>