I have aLine 6 Spider Valve 112 with a cracked tube. I want to get the tubes replaced and get the amp biased but the only place where I live (Cardiff, South Wales) the main man for the job is on holiday for 2 weeks. Does anyone know anywhere in or near the South Wales area that could do this for me?

Thanks M.
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
why? I posted the same thread in a different forum as I think it applies to both forums, whats so bad about that?
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
Can't you buy some tubes and install them yourself?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Martallika666
why? I posted the same thread in a different forum as I think it applies to both forums, whats so bad about that?

It's still against the rules. You should delete your thread in the GB&C forum because that doesn't have any posts. If you don't you are probably going to get a warning by the mods.

I suggest you buy new tubes and install them yourself, it's easy enough to do, and then take it to the tech for rebiasing when he is back from holiday. As long as you are swapping like for like the new tubes are not going to be so far off that it's going to hurt your amp so the rebias doesn't HAVE to happen right away. Just do it when you can.
Not taking any online orders.