HALP MEH.

I've been so very bored lately that last night I even went as far as to spend 4 hours making a techno/dance song... ;|

What I need is a youtube instructional video of something to do/create out of what I have, normal household stuff + my computer, TV, xbox, stero, guitar, amp, butt plug .. wait.. nvm. >.>

Peas.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Make a series of videos on youtube rating each of those items in several distinct categories including how far they can bounce and whether they can fit into any of your orifices.
Just look up the anarchist's cookbook and go wild.

+5 if you manage to mangle others or bring down local government with your creations.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I'll do that if you prove that you're a squirrel.

These are some great suggestions, but the first one is just, beyond my mind, I've already had my experiences playing with fire, and I have no weed...

I don't think I'd be in this situation if I had weed actually.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by Demonology
I'll do that if you prove that you're a squirrel.

There's a photo of me on holiday spreading around the internet apparently. These two random guys were sitting near a lake so I used their camera to take a quick snap of myself.

EDIT: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182407
There we go, someone made a thread about it.
Last edited by AnAngrySquirrel at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
There's a photo of me on holiday spreading around the internet apparently. These two random guys were sitting near a lake so I used their camera to take a quick snap of myself.

Make a hydrogen cell. Me and my brother made one and put it on our generator. They seem to work.
Create a midi drum track with lots of variety in it, load it into a recording program, and write and record guitar for it one section at a time using as many different tones and effects as possible.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by rigiddigits

Ah crap, I have a feeling this is going to be a loooooooooong night.

Slight pun intended.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy