Quote by kashuul
Include this in your project

That.. is... awesome...
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Only the pit would figure out how to say "I cum blood" in latin.

Bravo good sir
Quote by kashuul
Include this in your project

I laughed so hard I kinda sh*t my pants a little....

No...seriously...

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

talk about rape.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Homelessness, the holocaust of tomorrow.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Quote by 420sequel
Could the Pit help a dude that needs school help for a project about the homeless. Titles welcome.

'A school project about the homeless' by a dude.

What exactly does your project consist of? If your project is to go live with a homeless guy for a week, then 'An essay on not living with a homeless guy for a week' would be an innapropriate title for someone to suggest.

I suggest going to talk to any homeless people you see on the streets, and ask them questions, get to know them, etc. Following this, you should have no problem thinking of a title to your project using your experience as inspiration. This also has the added benefit of putting you in a unique position to hand in a project that actually has some merit and substance, is guaranteed to get you a high mark, and will give you things to think about.
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
''The Homeless - Why they are different from us and must be exterminated for the good of the reich''
Then do a Nazi salute and punch the nearest jewish person.

Got me an A+

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Aug 14, 2009,
That may be the only Cyanide & Happiness cartoon that is actually funny.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
That may be the only Cyanide & Happiness cartoon that is actually funny.

I thought i was the only one who didnt like those?!
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'