i have an old peavey classic that i bought for twenty bucks and ive been trying to fix it up. i got new tubes in it and it sounds great. It has a cable that connects the speaker load to the control part of the amp, and it needs to be replaced. It looks like a normal cable, but at one end it is split in two and soldered to a connection by one of the speakers. Would replacing this be as easy as buying a speaker cable, cutting off one of the jacks, and then find the 2 wires and solder them to the rite place?