hey all,

I have recently purchased a custom ibanez iceman style body from warmoth. I wanted to do a custom paint job on it, of something really sick. i have a few ideas of my own, but nothing im really excited about. any ideas?

thanks,
Tesla#1fan
translucent red would look great on an iceman.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
do a unique burst like dark red outside to light red inside

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
The cheesiest thing you can imagine - dragons and flames and stuff.

Or, you could paint a guitar in it
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
awesome ideas, dunno how skilled i am to be able to pull that off. i was thinking something with paly cards maybe? like a ace of spades kidna thing. or something more unique like that. i may just do a burst on it lol
do an ice burst, white to light blue
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
hhhmmmmmm......
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
I just got a LTD Viper 50 off Ebay for $80 shipped and I had visions of painting it up like Claptons SG but I am going to wind up doing something far less stellar I imagine.
it's your guitar and you cant come up with your own creative idea for painting it? think harder or something.
as i said i avhe a few of my own ideas. i just want other peoples opinions ya know, maybe spark a cooler idea?
Quote by Tesla#1fan
as i said i avhe a few of my own ideas. i just want other peoples opinions ya know, maybe spark a cooler idea?

opinions on what? how about you say what the ideas you had were so that people can get an idea on what you are thinking of doing to easier facilitate the process of others giving you opinions, and possibly even spark a potentially "cooler" idea.
Quote by noisefarmer
opinions on what? how about you say what the ideas you had were so that people can get an idea on what you are thinking of doing to easier facilitate the process of others giving you opinions, and possibly even spark a potentially "cooler" idea.

ok fine.i was thinking of doing something with idk, maybe playing cards, like the ace of spades symbol or something. and then another was a little more cosmetic, maybe doing a clockwork design on it.
playing cards isnt really unique, especially the ace of spades. the ace of spades is played out design-wise. people would ask if you bought the guitar at hot topic for christsakes if you did that... now the design on the back of playing cards is something i havent seen anyone really do on a guitar and could be really cool if done well... and you could incorporate some sort of clockwork idea doing it that way also.
Quote by Tesla#1fan
ok fine.i was thinking of doing something with idk, maybe playing cards, like the ace of spades symbol or something. and then another was a little more cosmetic, maybe doing a clockwork design on it.

Maybe combine the two and make a clock with playing cards for the numbers
Quote by noisefarmer
playing cards isnt really unique, especially the ace of spades. the ace of spades is played out design-wise. people would ask if you bought the guitar at hot topic for christsakes if you did that... now the design on the back of playing cards is something i havent seen anyone really do on a guitar and could be really cool if done well... and you could incorporate some sort of clockwork idea doing it that way also.

now that you say that, i totally agree. and i like the back of the cards too, much more detail. yea ill try and work something out.
Quote by rootbeerjuice
Maybe combine the two and make a clock with playing cards for the numbers

interesting idea