i saw a kid playing and he would slap and pluck and it sound like a jazz pop style and i was wondering if someone had a actual name for it and could point me to some lessons.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
slap and pop?
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
yea, I would say if it sounded cool, thats cool.

^ yea, slap-pop

Myers18...save it 4 the pit....this dood asked a legit question regarding jazz, which I like...lay off the laughs...

edit: sorry Myers, I did not see your joke until I thought about locker room charisma back when i was a "young' lad. But, you are mistaken it was the "E'
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Last edited by loinmute at Aug 14, 2009,