Page 1 of 3
...And now I need help naming it! I can't get a picture now because we haven't picked it up yet, but it looks like this:

It's a girl. Names?

EDIT:

We got the bunny!

My sisters/mom named her "phoebe"

She's freakin' adorable And my puppy is afraid of her

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Aug 14, 2009,
Dinner
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by imdeth
It shall be named Peppy!

NO! It MUST be named Raoul..

Or Rolf
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
You should have gotten a ferret...
Name it Patty
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by CTFOD
Dinner

I'm picking it up today around 1:00

So... Lunch?

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by CTFOD
Dinner

Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

that rabbit looks like it's pissed off. name it fluffels
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Eleanor J. Thistle-bottom The Third

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by wesleyisgay
that rabbit looks like it's pissed off. name it fluffels

It's not mine, we haven't picked mine up yet.

srsly.

Fuzzy Slipper
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Here's an accurate name:

"Long eared fluffy thing that I thought would make a good pet but in reality ****s all over the place,chews electrical cords,and kicks me in the stomach and chest every time I try to pick it up"

Just hope you never have to call it by name.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Here's an accurate name:

"Long eared fluffy thing that I thought would make a good pet but in reality ****s all over the place,chews electrical cords,and kicks me in the stomach and chest every time I try to pick it up"

Just hope you never have to call it by name.

It weighs like 2 pounds. I don't think it would hurt much if it kicked me

srsly.

Just name her 'Bunny' ... or Fap.. yeah.. name her Fap.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Thundercock.
A man, a woman, and a bad musician walk into a bar...

Lady GaGa orders a beer.
Quote by AlecMag
It weighs like 2 pounds. I don't think it would hurt much if it kicked me

Don't underestimate their leg strength.I picked up a friends rabbit that weighed about 4 pounds or so and it kicked me hard enough to leave a bruise on my chest.They also dig in with their back claws,which makes it even more annoying.It doesn't really hurt,it just gets really f*cking annoying since they do it repeatedly as some kind of defensive reaction sometimes.

Marshall
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
you should name it fleu fleu. which is the type of arrow designed for hunting small creatures.
CAN I GET A +1?!
Quote by imdeth
Can't let you do that mitythor!

Bring it!!
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Last edited by mitythor666 at Aug 14, 2009,
This should be the official UG (or just the Pits) mascot.

call it wanker.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Metallica
you should name it fleu fleu. which is the type of arrow designed for hunting small creatures.

this is win.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Pr0gNut
Don't underestimate their leg strength.I picked up a friends rabbit that weighed about 4 pounds or so and it kicked me hard enough to leave a bruise on my chest.They also dig in with their back claws,which makes it even more annoying.It doesn't really hurt,it just gets really f*cking annoying since they do it repeatedly as some kind of defensive reaction sometimes.

Yeah I know what you mean about the scratching stuff. I'm gonna try to keep it's nails short so it doesn't hurt much

srsly.

Quote by ilovepepsi
This should be the official UG (or just the Pits) mascot.

call it wanker.

What about Hugh Gee?

Oh yeah,everyone hates that thing

Quote by Pr0gNut

DUDE ITS YOU!!!!!

..sup?
Quote by SlowTrain
Thundercock.

Oh god I wish I could. But it's a family bunny. And I don't think mah familyz would approve

EDIT: also it's a girl

srsly.

Last edited by AlecMag at Aug 14, 2009,
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']DUDE ITS YOU!!!!!

..sup?

My dick?

I mean...nothing....nothing at all....

>.>

<.<

>.>

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']

I missed this

As did I my friend,as did I.

Page 1 of 3