Page 1 of 4
Quote by suckmahnuts
Plankton, duh.

Nah, remember it's not actually it. Mr. Krabbs keeps the formula under his mattress.

It's jizz. That's why he won't tell anyone.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by kashuul
The krabby patty secret formula is-

That's actually really funny,but it gets my bro no where.
Quote by fishstickrocker
That's actually really funny,but it gets my bro no where.

How old is he?

Tell him that the secret ingredient is clitoris. Then tell him to google it.

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by denizenz
wtf is a krappy patty and why do I need to know its secrets?

Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by AlecMag
How old is he?

Tell him that the secret ingredient is clitoris. Then tell him to google it.

How much does a clitoris cost, and what would I do with it if I had one in my hand?
I was theorizing over this point the other day when somebody was watching Spongebob and mentioned Krabby patties.

It's a burger, right? So it must be made of meat. Seeing as there are no cows, pigs, or humans under water, it can't be made of any of those. Now, seeing as the name is "Krabby," it would suggest that, similar to a Chicken Burger, its name reveals its ingredients. Since Mr. Krabs is the only crab around, he must be using his own insides as the ingredient. If somebody got a hold of that recipe, they would be coming after him, which is exactly why he keeps it hidden.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
4 heaping pounds of freshly ground plankton.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
The Krabby Patty Secret Formula Is People!!!!

It's Made Out Of People!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

?

EDIT:
Quote by Karvid
I was theorizing over this point the other day when somebody was watching Spongebob and mentioned Krabby patties.

It's a burger, right? So it must be made of meat. Seeing as there are no cows, pigs, or humans under water, it can't be made of any of those. Now, seeing as the name is "Krabby," it would suggest that, similar to a Chicken Burger, its name reveals its ingredients. Since Mr. Krabs is the only crab around, he must be using his own insides as the ingredient. If somebody got a hold of that recipe, they would be coming after him, which is exactly why he keeps it hidden.

Good lord, this man has it. Someone give Karvid a medal!
Last edited by AnAngrySquirrel at Aug 14, 2009,
Spam!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF SPAM!!!

And fap sauce.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
dum de de dum deedle dum! de de dum deedle dum! de dot diddly dot diddly! de dot diddly diddly diddly dum! de dot diddly diddly dot diddly dum de diddly dum! *takes breath* de dot diddly diddly dot de diddly de dum! de dot diddly dot diddly dot diddly dot diddly dum!!!! and the krabby patty secret formula is - (insert commercial break)

i only took a little from that one guy
Fucking LOVE!
Sending a dummy to my God.

Quote by Karvid

You are a smart man
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Ass-juice.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Cilantro
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by kashuul
How much does a clitoris cost, and what would I do with it if I had one in my hand?

That's not a fair question, clitorii prices vary depending on location, and whether you like them well-done, medium or rare.

srsly.

Quote by AlecMag
That's not a fair question, clitorii prices vary depending on location, and whether you like them well-done, medium or rare.

I'm glad you actually got that, I was afraid someone might call me an idiot and or flame me.
It's a closely guarded secret. Only the inventor Patty McPaterson knows the formula.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by kashuul
I'm glad you actually got that, I was afraid someone might call me an idiot and or flame me.

Well we might both still get called idiots

srsly.

Quote by Karvid

Wow that's intersting, my little bro didn't like it though.
pubes
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by AlecMag
Well we might both still get called idiots

...idiots....

just kidding
I'm 12, and what is this?
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Quote by Karvid

you forgot Mr Krabs' mother, so it could be made outta old crusty crabs.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Quote by Karvid

well technically, Mr. Krabs is actually a Lobster, just look at him. plus i think he says he's a lobster in an episode or something.
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Quote by MegaUltraTurkey
you forgot Mr Krabs' mother, so it could be made outta old crusty crabs.

There you have it. The Krabby Patty formula is STD's.

srsly.

Quote by lifesuckstomuch
well technically, Mr. Krabs is actually a Lobster, just look at him. plus i think he says he's a lobster in an episode or something.

He's lying to us so he won't be assassinated. It's all part of the plan.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Page 1 of 4