A friend of mine is offering to sell me one for $150, should I take it? It was made in the early 90's he says.

Also before you ask what amp I have now, I dont have a guitar amp as of now, usually just play through my bass amp.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Don't know much about those but peavey stuff is very well built and extremely reliable. You'd probably pay 150 for a stereo chorus pedal and need two amps to run it through, so seems like a fair price. From my experience peaveys have at least as good a clean channel as many fenders (often better in solidstate vs solidstate comparisons), so with a couple of nice overdrive/distortion pedals you'll be flying in stereo chorus heaven.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
anybody else have any thing to say about this amp? I do think I'm going to take the deal though
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Ive got a Peavey Classic Chorus 212, which I dont know how similar they are, but I bought mine for about $150 too and it's served me super well. Its pretty heavy, so its a pain to cart around, but its certainly loud enough, I usually only have my volume on about 3 or so, and its easy to get a good tone. I say go for it.