Alright, sold some things, and now I have 170 dollars to spend on clothes. Woo. I don't need jeans, so there goes the most expensive things (luckily). Where should I get them? Online would be helpful. Nothing "metally" or w/e . I've already found a few shirts at urban outfitters I might get, not sure on anything else.
Originally Posted by bucktheduck
You think you're any better, swamping in sexual filth with fangs bared and blood red eyes? I see through the cold blood of you reptiles, none of you can do any good to a world that I need to fix.

Apparently, me.
o.0
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Quote by Nthomp
Alright, sold some things, and now I have 170 dollars to spend on clothes. Woo. I don't need jeans, so there goes the most expensive things (luckily). Where should I get them? Online would be helpful. Nothing "metally" or w/e . I've already found a few shirts at urban outfitters I might get, not sure on anything else.

*leaves thread*
yes buy hookers!
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
It's too late for the hookers. I've got a disease which caused my penis to fall off
You think you're any better, swamping in sexual filth with fangs bared and blood red eyes? I see through the cold blood of you reptiles, none of you can do any good to a world that I need to fix.

Apparently, me.
Quote by Nthomp
It's too late for the hookers. I've got a disease which caused my penis to fall off
You could use the money to get another one grafted on then
I bought some jeans at Urban Outfitters yesterday. But as you said you don't need them, I shall leave now.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Nthomp

Sucks to be you. On the plus side, you don't need clothes! You've got nothing to hide!
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
fuk the clothes and buy a big bag of mushrooms...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by suckmahnuts
Sucks to be you. On the plus side, you don't need clothes! You've got nothing to hide!

Oh but I do. There's now a large gaping hole with teeth there. I'm afraid to even shower.

Apparently, me.
Quote by Nthomp

Just get what's fashionable in your city. A few graphic tees, maybe some sweaters for fall, maybe a new pair of kicks.
has a terrible signature.
Buy cases of beer that come with t shirts. Win win right there.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Any chance i could have that money to buy something actually worth it?

PS: I am sorry for you loss of manhood.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
Any chance i could have that money to buy something actually worth it?

PS: I am sorry for you loss of manhood.

Oh mighty 12 year old boy, enlighten me of your amazing powers!

Apparently, me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that shops at Urban Outfiters

:P
No means maybe
How the hell do you need advice on buying clothes. I assume you'll look like a twat in whatever you wear, so just buy some stuff you like.
Quote by pilgrimevan
I'm glad I'm not the only one that shops at Urban Outfiters

:P

We secretly all do

Apparently, me.
Quote by Nthomp
Oh mighty 12 year old boy, enlighten me of your amazing powers!

I am sorry is i cannot read your sarcasm, but what makes you assume i am a 12 year old boy and what is this?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Take your cue from Omar, and spend it all on a sexy neck tie.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

do you seriously spend your money on clothes? really? come to think of it, i dont even know how i buy my clothes, its prly because i find random peices of tissue and fabric and i just wake one day and i have clothing
Quote by metalblaster
do you seriously spend your money on clothes? really? come to think of it, i dont even know how i buy my clothes, its prly because i find random peices of tissue and fabric and i just wake one day and i have clothing

Not always, but new clothes are nice to have. My parents are broke too so I have to get myself back to school.

Apparently, me.