Every other day or so i get insane road rage from rubberneckers on the highway. I'll literally sit in stop and go traffic for like 4 or 5 exits because of an accident that is either off the shoulder or even on the other side of the highway sometimes. Sometimes even if there is a cop people will slow down to like 55 or 50. You don't have to do that just ****ing go 65,70 everyone goes that fast its not like he is gonna pull everyone over.

/rant

it seems like no one else except one of my friends ever complain about this but to me it is one of the most annoying things about driving.

agree?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
you wouldn't know france doesn't have highways

jk!
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by psyks
Wut chu tawking bout, Willis???

fix'd
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
wut
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by pmeg568c
you wouldn't know france doesn't have highways

jk!

Wait you use MPH and call it a highway? Where are you from?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
uh the states?
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by pmeg568c
uh the states?

Dont they call them interstates or some crazy word.

They do in Michigan at least.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by psyks
What the hell chu talking about boy?

Dont know why, but I lol'd.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
thats the formal name yea. but you would sound like a douche if you said "lets drive on the interstate!"
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by dustyboy316

interstates go between states. That's why they're called "inter"states. I guess highways should be called intrastates then?
I hate people who slow down to gawk at crashes.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
I hate people who slow down to gawk at crashes.

this my friend is a rubbernecker.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by DieGarbageMan
what the hell is a rubbernecker?

dildo.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I've seen people look at accidents on the other carriage then crash into the car in front.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by pmeg568c
Every other day or so i get insane road rage from redneckers on the highway.

FIXED
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Quote by pmeg568c
Every other day or so i get insane road rage from rubberneckers on the highway. I'll literally sit in stop and go traffic for like 4 or 5 exits because of an accident that is either off the shoulder or even on the other side of the highway sometimes. Sometimes even if there is a cop people will slow down to like 55 or 50. You don't have to do that just ****ing go 65,70 everyone goes that fast its not like he is gonna pull everyone over.

/rant

it seems like no one else except one of my friends ever complain about this but to me it is one of the most annoying things about driving.

agree?

yes, move to southern California then complain

Last week it took me 3 and a half hours to drive 80 miles, on a saturday morning, and there weren't any accidents...
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
yup, it only takes one rubbernecker to ruin it for everyone.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
They really don't help with my road rage issues.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Killcount
yes, move to southern California then complain

Last week it took me 3 and a half hours to drive 80 miles, on a saturday morning, and there weren't any accidents...

never been there but i would imagine boston would be almost equally as bad haha
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Actually if there's a cop on the side of the highway I believe you're supposed to slow down and change lanes for the safety of the officer and whoever he pulled over. Now if he's in the median with a laser, you're right he won't pull people going 70 in a 65 zone. But if there's an accident on the side of the road, you really don't want to be going 70 mph when people could be walking around or debris lying on the road.

EDIT: If the accident is on the other side of the median, than yes, slowing down is just plain stupid.
This is my sig
Last edited by Limabean231 at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by pmeg568c
never been there but i would imagine boston would be almost equally as bad haha

That was just orange county to san diego, if I were heading to LA at 4 on a friday afternoon, I probably would have spend 5-6 hours driving through (instead of 2)
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
Quote by dustyboy316

An interstate is a kind of highway.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
what the hell is a rubbernecker?

I think it's someone who drives down the highway, and slows down when there's a car crash on the opposite side.
And they don't slow down because there are cops. They do it because they "Turn their heads" to look, and whilst looking, they slow down because they do not want to go ploughing into the back end of some other guys car.

Either that, or I'm missing out on one hell of an innuendo here...

>_>

<_<

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Limabean231
Actually if there's a cop on the side of the highway I believe you're supposed to slow down and change lanes for the safety of the officer and whoever he pulled over. Now if he's in the median with a laser, you're right he won't pull people going 70 in a 65 zone. But if there's an accident on the side of the road, you really don't want to be going 70 mph when people could be walking around or debris lying on the road.

true but lots of times i see silly fender benders on the side of the road when this happens.

and dude from CA you win haha.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob