I just ate about 3 pounds of mashed potatoes and 2 glasses of coke.
I have work in one hour.

How can I get rid of this stomachache?
Help
I just at 3 pounds
Help
Of mashed potatoes
Help
2 Glasses of coke
heeeeeellp

Oh, and burp, a lot.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Aug 14, 2009,
Punch it.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

fap it out?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
umm.......POTATOE MONSTER????
if you aren't from Ireland, then that's what you are, also, how much did you even eat?ALOT???
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by randomhero93
fap it out?

You just gave me a very weird mental image involving ejaculation and mashed potatoes
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by ilovepepsi
umm.......POTATOE MONSTER????
if you aren't from Ireland, then that's what you are, also, how much did you even eat?ALOT???

im not from ireland.. i just found a thing of mashed potatoes in my fridge, microwaved it, and shoveled it in. took me like a whole half hour.
Quote by cam_sampbell
You just gave me a very weird mental image involving ejaculation and mashed potatoes

Eeeeeeeewwww
Quote by cam_sampbell

your welcome.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Insert your fingers in the ass and wait.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"