I just got three pedals. Boss Super Over Drive SD-1, Boss Chorus CE-3, and Line6 DL4 Delay Modeler.
Whats the best way to hook these up to my amp and what kind of power source do i need for them?
Distortion first, then chorus then delay. For power supply I would say get a Dunlop DC brick as it supports both types of inputs on your pedals, and if you get more pedals it can support 4 more. If you don't wanna spend 100 on the power supply you can go with a standard 9 volt power adapter and daisy chain them together. you will have to buy a barrel to 1/8" adapter for your line 6 though. batteries is another alternative but I highly do not recommend that because they only last a couple of hours and 9 volts aren't cheap.
What amp? Does it have an effects loop?

If no effects loop...

Guitar > OD > Chorus > Delay > AMP Input

If you ahve an effects loop

Guitar > OD > AMP Input > Effects Send > Chorus > Delay > Effects Return

BEST power source is Batteries. That's what they are usually designed to use. but of coarse the wear out quick, so it's a pain.

But you can find many different multi pedal power supplies.
I just use the cheapo 1-spot by visualsound.

some sey they add alot of noise, some not.
I think it's a quality control hit or miss kind of thing..

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by Phat Stud 55
Distortion first, then chorus then delay. For power supply I would say get a Dunlop DC brick as it supports both types of inputs on your pedals, and if you get more pedals it can support 4 more. If you don't wanna spend 100 on the power supply you can go with a standard 9 volt power adapter and daisy chain them together. you will have to buy a barrel to 1/8" adapter for your line 6 though. batteries is another alternative but I highly do not recommend that because they only last a couple of hours and 9 volts aren't cheap.

The line6 came with an adaptor the boss pedals didnt