Page 1 of 2
Quote by spanish lovin
It's also OLD

That is such a white thing to say.

Am I right?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

That blog insults me. I can't go there anymore.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Kinda old, but since i like you I'll save you the anal devastation.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is such a white thing to say.

Am I right?

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
"Literally dozens of white friendships have imploded when it was revealed that someone read Fight Club after 1999."

I punched my friend for reading Clockwork Orange, and saying for it was different that the movie.
I've read the book before at Borders, pretty funny stuff.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Mockstairwell
That blog insults me. I can't go there anymore.

Pft, you and your avoidance. If you were black and insulted, you'd form a special interest group, ruin the lives of the writer and all of his family members, sue everyone he has ever made direct eye contact with, and then piss in his mailbox.
Seen it before, but it's still funny.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by denizenz
Pft, you and your avoidance. If you were black and insulted, you'd form a special interest group, ruin the lives of the writer and all of his family members, sue everyone he has ever made direct eye contact with, and then pissed in his mailbox.

Don't forget to put a big rotten fish in the mailbox too!
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
"Since all white people consider themselves to be 'creative," hahahahahahahaha
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
"Literally dozens of white friendships have imploded when it was revealed that someone read Fight Club after 1999."

I punched my friend for reading Clockwork Orange, and saying for it was different that the movie.

Great book, watched the movie after reading the book. It is different, though, but I'm guessing he was implying the book should of been like the movie, as opposed to the inverse.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
"It is a guarantee that whenever it is announced that a popular book is being turned into a movie, white people will get upset. This is partly due to their fear that something they love will be made accessible to more people and thus enjoyed by more people which immediately decreases the amount of joy a white person can feel towards the original property. Yes, it’s complicated."

Are they trying to say that non whites can't read?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Doga... HA...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Im white and I found most of that pretty untrue and lame. It was trying so hard to be funny and it really wasnt. Im sure there are better things they could have come up with.

( the book/movie thing was true though)
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Am I the only "white" man who prefers movies over books?
(god, i hate to use "white" and "black / similar" about people. Feel so rasistic, something I'm not)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by PatchworkMan
Hey guys, I just discovered this hilarious new website!

http://www.homestarrunner.com

My bad! Sorry that I don't spend every waking moment on Digg.

Quote by Jacek.W
Im white and I found most of that pretty untrue and lame. It was trying so hard to be funny and it really wasnt. Im sure there are better things they could have come up with.

It really is like this in the U.S.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

It really is like this in the U.S.

Probably why I didnt get most of it.
Since I dnt live there.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Quote by Jacek.W

He's not targeting all white people, just the stereotypical "white people". I thought most of it was really funny and pretty true.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Mayonnaise.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Jacek.W
Probably why I didnt get most of it.
Since I dnt live there.

Same.
None of it seemed relevant or funny
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by PatchworkMan
Hey guys, I just discovered this hilarious new website!

http://www.homestarrunner.com

I just found this epic place for watching videos

www.youtube.com
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
You guys don't get it. The blog's title is a misnomer. It's really more about the upper middle/upperclass yuppie infested culture of people who are usually white. A more appropriate title would be "Stuff Hipsters Like". From that point of view, the blog is way funnier. That being said, TS should probably place a link to SWPL in the Indie/Alternative forum. That would be the most hilarious act of trolling ever.
wow after reading that i dont think i can ever look at white people the same way again. or ever take them seriously
Page 1 of 2