It's a potentiometer that is like a momentary push-pull. I can find information online, but no place that actually sells them.
you cant just wire the up position like a killswitch on a normal potentiometer?
Umm, I think you're just thinking of a push pull wired to normal and kill.

Its effective as a killswitch for extended times but don't expect to be doing buckethead or morello stuff with it.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
He specifically said momentary in the OP. Sorry, I don't know where to find one. I have seen push-push before, which would be better for you than push-pull, but still not what you want.
^oh, i missed that. could you give us a link to the places you've read about it online?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
if TS had any brains he'd type something like, i dunno... shadow kill pot potentiometer into google... cus if i was looking for something that's what i would do. amazingly, but not surprisingly, the first result could return something along the lines of "Shadow Released the SH 124 Kill Pot" over at harmony-central which gives you an actual model number and when following that link it brings you to a page that could potentially link back to shadow-electronics which i'm guessing conveniently has a link to dealers of their products... places that not only have information on it but also sells them and would gladly take your money in return for shipping a pot to you if they dont have a dealer location within pedal distance of your schwinn.

edit: go to shadow electronics site, click on dealers.
Quote by noisefarmer
if TS had any brains he'd type something like, i dunno... shadow kill pot potentiometer into google... cus if i was looking for something that's what i would do. amazingly, but not surprisingly, the first result could return something along the lines of "Shadow Released the SH 124 Kill Pot" over at harmony-central which gives you an actual model number and when following that link it brings you to a page that could potentially link back to shadow-electronics which i'm guessing conveniently has a link to dealers of their products... places that not only have information on it but also sells them and would gladly take your money in return for shipping a pot to you if they dont have a dealer location within pedal distance of your schwinn.

edit: go to shadow electronics site, click on dealers.
almost a great post.
if you had pulled the insult out of the opening, it would have been.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
thank you for your constructive criticism syk. i'll take it into consideration the next time someone asks for some information easily attainable by using google and a smidgen of common sense.
Ok, jackass. I did exactly that before posting. I called three dealers (from the dealers page) before posting. I can find plenty of info about including the model number. Now, show me how much smarter you are than me and find me one with a BUY button under it.
why not buy one from one of the three dealers you called?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
^Maybe they said "Sorry, we don't stock that particular Shadow Electronics product at the time" when he called them...
Quote by noisefarmer
if TS had any brains
Quote by noisefarmer
i'll take it into consideration the next time someone asks for some information easily attainable by using google and a smidgen of common sense.
Quote by Sabicas
Ok, jackass.
Hmmm. Hostility runs high in this thread.
Be glad I'm not a Mod, guys. I'd throw warnings at both of you.

Sabicas, no one can know what you did or didn't do prior to posting your thread, except what you indicate in your OP. chill out.

noisefarmer, did you have to get another dig in there? once wasn't enough?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.