I haven't been on the forums for a couple years and I just recently started getting back into it and I'm a little confused...

Who is this Kensai fellow and why is he/she so talked about?

please fill me in haha
do y'alls people eat oatmeal?
And people love him because he posts some funny stuff, although his popularity has died down considerably.
Quote by due 07
And people love him because he posts some funny stuff, although his popularity has died down considerably.

And now someone has to step up and take the duties.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I always wondered the same thing. I never laughed at one of his posts. I'm not saying I'm the funniest person ever, but I never try to be funny on the internet.
Kensai is the savior of UG. Whenever we amass too many warnings, he scarifices himself to the forum of the banned to spare us of our sins. He then is ressurected and the cycle continues.
I love how everyone talks about him like a figure that isn't on the same plane as us.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

He is a bot created by the mods to deliver jokes in every thread. His age is unknown but is usually debated by the users. He is programmed to provide cyber sex when you type the command "buttsecks". Give it a try.
Everyone needs someone to look up to. Kensai is that man.
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

Quote by dman323
I haven't been on the forums for a couple years and I just recently started getting back into it and I'm a little confused...

Who is this Kensai fellow and why is he/she so talked about?

please fill me in haha

Kensia was elected to be the guy we all reference. He is really just a recluse that fears being known.

So the entire internet got together to make his life miserable by always mentioning his name.
hes the fat guy that is trying to get pedo baiting made into an olympic sport
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial

Instant boner.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by diminishedtobme
^Why are the words on his shirt backwards?

are u serious?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by diminishedtobme
^Why are the words on his shirt backwards?
cause he is standing upside down.
Quote by Poglia
He is a guy who claimed to be 67 years old and then admitted his real age.

haha, wow

I thought I remember seeing that, and I was like "wow, I'm amazed this guy is here"

and then I later looked at Kensai and was like "wait... I thought he was realy old? maybe that was a different person"

wow, I feel so stupid now, hahahah
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.