As you all know ride for dime is going to be in a few days and i would like to go, but im 14 and of course no bike. Is it just a biker party? I want to see all the crazy guests they are gonna have and of course i love PanterA but i doubt i could fit in with alot of bikers! any help from those of you who have been?
...The what?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
RIP Les Paul
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by necrosis1193
...The what?

they are going to ride/have sex with, dimes body.
disturbing.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Ok seriously. Dimebag died like seven years ago. I agree with CTFOD. Rest in peace Les.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by CTFOD
RIP Les Paul

hahahahha
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Ok seriously. Dimebag died like seven years ago. I agree with CTFOD. Rest in peace Les.

This.
Quote by CTFOD
RIP Les Paul

Oh no you didn't.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Dime' Is Dead.
Get The Hell Over It Already.

I apologize for that ^^. I just wish people would shut up about him already, and stop whining on about him him being dead. And while I'm here, rest in peace, Les .
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Aug 14, 2009,
icecream for crow
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
ride for dime doesn't sound like a bicycle type of thing. but i could be wrong.
I think the whole deal was kinda helped to be organized by Vinnie, Dime's brother. Its kind of a way for people to pay their respects annually. Not to mention its one hell of a party.

Personally Im all for it. I know if my brother was killed like that right in front of me I would want to celebrate his life as well. I've met Vinnie a couple times before and he really is a cool guy. I dont talk about it like everyone else does on here, but Im all for the cause of the memorial...

More over it is designed to give money raised to charities that not only Dime, but a few other musicians were involved in prior to their deaths. So all in all, its for a good cause.
Last edited by music_mike at Aug 14, 2009,