Right now I'm saying what comes out of my mind and my opinion on the new music we are hearing now. The Daughtry, Nickelback rock I'm about to open my mouth on to.

I feel that bands/artists like Daughtry, David Cook, Nickelback, Kelly Klarkson, and maybe more has lost there inspiration and creativety.

I'm listening to a Daughtry record. Rocked out to it at first. Then I hear a Nickelback song and I'm like "Wait is this Daughtry again? Cuz it completely sounds the same." And I keep having this moment and now the new music I'm hearing is completely boring. Its like a pattern. Slow acoustic/clean electric intro and verse, Kick in distortion and drums with chorus. Rather, Rince, Repeat on 100 other songs. DUDES and GALS make something different ALREADY!!! Don't be a lazy style band and make the exact same song with different lyrics. Whats worse that most songs now have the exact same vocal pattern as another song was. I'm gonna give kudos to Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Kings of Leon for making each song D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T.

I don't care if David Cook makes a techno-country song. PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING NEW! And it also goes the same with pop. There is a reason why Mariah Carey and Lady Gaga are having hits. CUZ IT SOUNDS NEW EVERYTIME!

Now say what you want I'm just saying my opinion and I don't give a **** tittie if you disagree or insult me cuz I think Daughtry has no sense of creativety.

Bo Bay Bongo MUTHA FOSTERS
Gannon Bracewell's

Music

Page!

Check Out My Tab's as well
Congratulations, you are as generic as the bands producing the music.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Congratulations, you are as generic as the bands producing the music.

this
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
I hate when people make the same types of threads over and over.

Each thread is exactly the same. Want to know why some users get respect for the threads they make? Because they are D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T. kudos to them.

This thread is like every other thread about modern music.
Quote by daytripper75
I hate when people make the same types of threads over and over.

Each thread is exactly the same. Want to know why some users get respect for the threads they make? Because they are D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T. kudos to them.

This thread is like every other thread about modern music.

modern music isn't music.

... oh wait, that's art.
Sent from my iPad.