You can use it to tighten the legs on the table you bought at Target...

LOL, JK.

On the guitar, nope. At least for that one allen wrench.
There are other things that may use allen wrenches for adjusting, but not the same one you use for the truss rod.

The Bridge Saddles may need an allen wrench, depending on the bridge type..

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Truss rod adjustments. It can also be used for adjusting your bridge. Usually you need a smaller wrench though.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
yep, you should have at least one other allen wrench that came with it. To adjust the Action and Intonation with. They won't be the same size as the one you adjust truss rod with.

2001 MIM Standard Strat
My Gear
Quote by Aurex
ikea /thread

hahahahahah
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
u can adjust the truss rod,action,intonation,whammy bar action and in some guitars the pole piece height on pick ups with allen keys although they are different sizes
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
ikea /thread

please, explain me what all these "/thread" comments mean, i'm not familiar with english internetz memes as you see
i did create a thread in pit with such question, but it turned out as i expected - mod posted "/thread" and closed it
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
it's just someone's way of saying "end of thread". In other words, you need look no further than that persons comment, because they believe they have the best answer.

It comes from HTML coding.. You have a beginning of an HTML command and an End..

[some command]...some text....[\some command]

the \ indicates the end of that command..

2001 MIM Standard Strat
My Gear
For me the truss rod Allen wrench was a different size from the ones I used for the Floyd Rose, so for just that allen wrench (or key, whatever you call it) you have no other guitar use for it, but you do have other uses on the guitar for allen wrenches in general.
Quote by Perp8tualMotion
Thank you, Red Comet, for restoring a bit of my faith in human kind.