Page 1 of 2
Life's a bitch and then you die.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie

Its stuck in my head now...
Quote by fishmunky
My fiance told me she had to sleep on the couch a few months back cause i got overly grabby in my sleep.
she was apparently not impressed by unconscious caveman moves
I just finished watching that video (I have headphones plugged in) and I hear my mom call out from the kitchen, "I just cut up some watermelon, anyone want some?"

I then lol'd to myself
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm

racism is funny...

edit: i dunno about you guys, but the video ended on my screen. does this mean that hip/hop is still gonna be around?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Aug 14, 2009,
So did the funny youtube thread die, or what?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I know this is off topic but......... Anyone else really like watermelon?, as I'm Irish I don't get to eat it very often.
Eat dat wadamelon eat dat wadamelon eat dat wadamelon!

Shua is good!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I hope for the annihilation of hip hop its total **** should be thrown off the face of the earth
Rattle Your Goddamn Head!
Quote by EmancipatedSoul
Personally I wouldn't mind the annihilation of hip hop.

Same here.
If it died completely I would'nt lose any sleep over it.
love is love // return to dust
After this video was finished Nick Cannon probably sat down and ate some watermelon
Quote by CFH82
I just finished watching that video (I have headphones plugged in) and I hear my mom call out from the kitchen, "I just cut up some watermelon, anyone want some?"

I then lol'd to myself

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by darkstar2466

never know when you gonna go.

(its AZ though )
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by (Metal)lica
Whats with the baggy clothes? New hip hop is skinny jeans lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU

That's scene kids thinking they're hip-hop, like Brokencyde but without the screaming. Just because they're black doesn't make them real hip-hop, and you can tell they're scene by the bright coloured zebra jeans and the fact that one of them's wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt.

On a side note, I actually really like them
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

L

Quote by EmancipatedSoul
Personally I wouldn't mind the annihilation of hip hop.

O

Quote by kaos572
I hope for the annihilation of hip hop its total **** should be thrown off the face of the earth

L

Quote by tancanada
Same here.
If it died completely I would'nt lose any sleep over it.
The radio hip hop my cousin listens to literally sounds all the same. I'm really open minded and tolerant when it comes to music, but a lot of it is so similar, its scary. It's all about the same things, same noises, same beats, same people.
Quote by darkstar2466

i agree with this man.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
<3 Nas, he's one of the last real rappers from the 90s who care about the music.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by darkstar2466
Fuck. They're ruining the already dwindling image of the skateboarding.

I hope that isn't racism.
Quote by CliffIsAngry
<3 Nas, he's one of the last real rappers from the 90s who care about the music.

This, people saying hip hop sucks are clearly confusing today's mainstream stuff with decent old school stuff. Most rap artists these days probably don't even know the 5 elements of hiphop.
Byah.
Quote by JDbbx
This, people saying hip hop sucks are clearly confusing today's mainstream stuff with decent old school stuff. Most rap artists these days probably don't even know the 5 elements of hiphop.

Ah gway. I like old rap & new rap. It's not like you have to chose just one and be a crazy elitist over it.

The complete style has changed. There won't be another Run DMC or N.W.A , there's no more Public Enemies in the making. It's just how it is now. Just adjust to it.

I see nothing wrong with Royce da 5'9, Lil wayne,Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, The Game(LOL), Kanye etc.
I'm pretty sure that he's making the point that the more (mainstream) hip-hop progresses and particularly with black singers, the more stereotypically black the music artists become as a result of their music. He deplores this.
That was retarded. So unconvincing. Makes me care even less about hip hop.

I liked the Star Wars touch in the beginning. So out of place.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

Nas is a legend.

And hip-hop rules.

Quote by psyks
I'm pretty sure that he's making the point that the more (mainstream) hip-hop progresses and particularly with black singers, the more stereotypically black the music artists become as a result of their music. He deplores this.

...Did people not realise that was the point?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Page 1 of 2