Page 1 of 2
Here's mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHFKxOXfL2Y

The music and Donkey's right boob just does it for me. Seriously ****ed up **** right there.

What ****ed up stuff do you remember from video games, pit?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Led Pepplin

What ****ed up stuff do you remember from video games, pit?

Sharing.
Having to trade Poke'mon to make them evolve back in the days or Red and Blue versions.

Seriously. What the fuck, Game Freak?
Quote by Flying Couch
Having to trade Poke'mon to make them evolve back in the days or Red and Blue versions.

+1. I don't mind now, thanks to wifi though.
The mutant babies from Dead Space are kind of wierd.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The ending to Rolo to the Rescue for Sega MegaDrive. If you dont save all the animals and complete the game you get captured and put into a cage and get told its all your fault basically. I can't find a video to the bad ending but it was pretty ****ed up
IAMREALLYCOOL
Last edited by IAMREALLYCOOL at Aug 14, 2009,
Oh yeah,

the snowboarding level in "cliff hanger".

this was ranked in game informers top 10 impossible levels to beat.

To bad they were about 10 years to late telling me.
Last edited by epic7734 at Aug 14, 2009,
Oh and Mario Party 2 on the space level. If you get to the top of the stage with all the other players you are basically stuck there for about 10 turns becuase everyone lands of the question mark spaces
IAMREALLYCOOL
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
Oh and Mario Party 2 on the space level. If you get to the top of the stage with all the other players you are basically stuck there for about 10 turns becuase everyone lands of the question mark spaces

I was gonna post that, but the Donkey Kong Country one was slightly worse.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

The part in the really early kirby games where you try to share food with your helper and it looks like you're making out.
Halo 3
its pretty muhc a game full of
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by ryand111
Halo 3

The only fucked up thing in any of the Halo games is the first level of Halo 2 on Legendary. Repelling the boarders is hell.

Also, the plot twist in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Definitely one of the bigger "....woah." moments I've had in games.
Quote by Flying Couch
The only fucked up thing in any of the Halo games is the first level of Halo 2 on Legendary. Repelling the boarders is hell.

Also, the plot twist in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Definitely one of the bigger "....woah." moments I've had in games.

Really? I saw that twist coming from about half way through it!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The part in final fantasy 7 where Cloud dresses up in drag to get into the dons mansion to rescue Tifa... and when he picks you to be his sex slave...
Also the part when you go into that weird house in the slums and you are in a hot tub with 4 other guys and then they get on top of you..
Seriously did know one else think that game was MESSED UP!
Quote by ryand111
Halo 3

Yeah. I was playing the last level where Halo is falling apart under you, and one time the Warthog flipped and when I got back on it the whole ground fell under me. I must've died 10 times in that mission.
The game with the freeze framed goatse on it...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by PlayMadness
Really? I saw that twist coming from about half way through it!

I figured it out during the flashbacks right before Malak tells you about it.

Carth: "The Force can do terrible things, erase your identity, etc."
Bastila: "The Jedi do not kill prisoners, etc."
Master Vrook: "...an all too familiar path."
Me: "...wait... whoa. "
I think the choice you have to make near the end of Mass Effect was pretty low. Wasn't expecting it at all. Oh, and most of Persona 4 is quite messed up in a lulzy way.
The music when Sonics drowning.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Disclaimer: this post contains spoilers.

The last room in the long hallway in the hospital from SH4.

Penumbra: Black Plague, when Clarence tricks you into thinking that the chick is a monster. The ending of that game was pretty fucked up too (in a really good way, though).

In Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, getting stalked by visions of the girl who got killed because of you, and just seeing the Innsmouth taint progress as you go through the game is very unsettling.

"The Polito form is dead, insect." Not a particulary shocking twist, but the way they set it up was genius.

Also, there's a PS1 game called LSD I think. I remember it being really fucked up.
Last edited by creeping.death! at Aug 14, 2009,
When playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2, It offered to let me hold a female hostage's arse when I pointed my gun at it

Nothing happened when I hit X

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Flying Couch
I figured it out during the flashbacks right before Malak tells you about it.

Carth: "The Force can do terrible things, erase your identity, etc."
Bastila: "The Jedi do not kill prisoners, etc."
Master Vrook: "...an all too familiar path."
Me: "...wait... whoa. "

That same thing happened to me during that screen, but instead of saying "whoa", I did the Luke Skywalker thing...

Me: "No... thats not true... thats IMPOSSIBLE!"
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
End of Castle Crashers. Don't toke up and play that.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
The whole Twisted Metal series.

That game is quite ****ed up, yet so awesome.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Not ****ed up as in scary or nasty, just stupid, is the part in TLOZ:Majora's Mask, where you have to fight the aliens. I mean, who the **** came up with that idea? And also how the Redeads ****ing hump you when they attack you.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by KeepOnRotting
Silent Hill 2.

/thread. Most of the weird things from video games I know come from Silent Hill, like the decapitated mannequin and the bloody walls in Silent Hill 3, and of course Pyramid Head having...fun with the mannequins in the apartment in Silent Hill 2.

Also, the Codec calls from Colonel in Metal Gear Solid 2 are memorable:

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
The end to Prince Of Persia (newest one), it's a total WTF moment followed by ooooooohhhhh.....I get it....
Quote by Flying Couch

DAMNIT GOLEM!
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Page 1 of 2