Hi

I'm quite suspicious about this amp because it is so cheap, all-valve, 40 watts and Marshall.

So is the Marshall Haze (combo) any good?

Or is it just a gimmicky range with valves to make it seem better?

Can someone inform me on these amps?

Thanks.
Yes, I too would like to know, because they seem too good to be true. None of the shops by me have got them in yet, so I haven't tried any out. Has anyone?
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Never tried or heard them but one of my friend told me it sucked. Try it to make yourself an idea
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
If you want a good all-valve, relatively cheap amp, then forget about the Haze series and go for a Blackstar HT-5. Awesome tone and it can handle quit a bit of genres.
Quote by TheOpenMind
If you want a good all-valve, relatively cheap amp, then forget about the Haze series and go for a Blackstar HT-5. Awesome tone and it can handle quit a bit of genres.

Got that amp
Quote by The Chimney Man
Got that amp

Oh... Well... Nevermind then lol.

But I tried the Haze at my local shop and wasn't really impressed so...

I'm going to stick with the Blackstar.
Quote by The Chimney Man
Got that amp

Then get a peavey classic, that sounds more British voiced then that horrible haze. I used one in the store, I was excited, but it sounded so bad I walked out the store angry
the vox night train is way better than the haze, go that way.
~Defiant~
Quote by Aurex
the vox night train is way better than the haze, go that way.

But he already has a Blackstar, and 2 low wattage amps would be kind of silly, I think.
Quote by TheOpenMind
Oh... Well... Nevermind then lol.

But I tried the Haze at my local shop and wasn't really impressed so...

I'm going to stick with the Blackstar.

Yeah I love mine to death, I'm just looking at stuff for bigger gigs in the future.
Quote by The Chimney Man
Yeah I love mine to death, I'm just looking at stuff for bigger gigs in the future.

Look at a Peavey Classic 30W tube amp, Peavey Vlveking, and a B-52 AT112 60W tube amp.
Quote by darkcheef
Look at a Peavey Classic 30W tube amp

I love mine, but you need a nice boost to make the OD channel sound good.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...