I decided to clean out my room today, and I found a gigantic binder of Pokemon Cards, and a huge suitcase full of Magic cards. I was wondering what the best way to sell them is, and if a video game store/comic book store is good enough. And also where I can find a GOOD price guide. I already tried Google. I know the Pit loves Pokemon. So, thanks in advance...
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

maybe you should burn them instead.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by ilovepepsi
maybe you should burn them instead.

Nah, I would like to get some cash. And I already used a ****load of my Magic cards to run around my school and duel people in the middle of the hallways a year or two ago....

▲ ▲

I believe cardkingdom.com buys cards.

There are other sites that probably do it too. You fill out a sellers form and then they give you a quote on how much they'll give you
The BEST way is to find people in person and sell them yourself. That's how you'll make the most money. Try Craigslist.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
The BEST way is to find people in person and sell them yourself. That's how you'll make the most money. Try Craigslist.

Okay, I'll try that....But I would like to get a website that gives me all the prices of the original Pokemon cards. Plain and simple how much I could sell them for.

▲ ▲